chapter twenty-six

Carlos S.

I was a couple of days later now and tomorrow would be our first day on land after some sea days. We already had arrived at a little island, but decided to stay on the boat for dinner. This also gave me the chance to do something special.

The last evenings and nights hadn't been the most intimate and romantic ones as Luca had some problems with his sleep. I could fully understand that as sleeping not on land was something completely different, especially for the first time.

So either Antonia or I had kept him company and sometimes even had fallen asleep with him so we unfortunately couldn't continue where we had left of on the sun deck. But tonight I wanted to change that, and I needed Luca's help.

"Look how strong I am." Luca giggled as I joined them the side of the boat.

The boy was flexing his muscles whilst Antonia just shook her head, laughing at her son.

"Very strong Luca, but I think Carlos has a bit more muscles than you."

"You think?" I nudged her as I walked over, brushing through Luca's hair, who quickly ran away, giggling.

Slowly I pressed myself against her body that was leaning against the side of the boat, her hands landed instantly on my naked chest. Her back arched back against the outside wall of the boat before I captured her lips and kissed her.

"Okay okay you look hot." she muffled between the kisses and even tough I had heard it perfectly I leaned back and raised an eyebrow.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing." she giggled and tried to look innocent.

I obviously couldn't let that stay and started tickling her.

"No! Carlos... please... stop... please." she beg but I just laughed at her.

"Already begging for me darling, I see." I whispered in her ear before I continued tickling her.

But suddenly I felt some cold water on my side and when I quickly looked over I saw Luca spraying water a me with a water gun. The moment of my shock Antonia took and squeezed herself out of my arm, over to her son.

Quickly she had also taken a water gun and the laughed as they chased me over the deck.

"Hey two against one is not fair." I laughed, trying to hide but it didn't work.

"I thought you were so strong, with all your muscles and now you can't hold up against a woman and a child." Antonia winked at me before continuing the spray.

A bit later I was pretty soaked and decided to go for another swim, Luca was happy to join me while Antonia wanted to relax in the sun. Her decision was perfect for me and my plan and after we finished our little water session I started it.

"Hey buddie, can I ask you something?" I said to Luca as we were sitting on the back of the boat with our feet in the water.

"Sure." he returned and looked at me curious.

"I like your mama very much and she likes me and"

"Yeah you are a beautiful couple, you kiss." Luca interrupted me and giggled.