Chapter 67-The Idiot brigade and a very bad idea (Shattered multiverse)

Sun hates how everyone is getting along but he might have found a chance to finally be free of all this stupidity!

——-

Shattered Multiverese

Sun was gripping Milo tightly still finding it a truly idiotic name, that he would never stop berating them about blanking out stalker like usual, who was droning on about one thing or another.

He was kind of exasperated that all of his annoyances had banded together to be one new super annoyance in his life. He was used to dealing with them one at a time but now he was stuck with all of these FUNKERS, hating how they all fussed over him while also acting like chickens with their heads cut off.

Did having them all converge on one spot, reduce their already pitiful IQ?

He felt like his new theory was proving to be true, his expression darkening when he heard Blot screech out 'bonding' with the rest of the idiots looking far too contemplative for his liking.

He was counting Fresh in that lot now with the Parasite being absolutely useless and watching it all like this was a good thing!

They were even suggesting more ideas, grimacing when the newly named 'idiot brigade' ate it all up.

Even Iris was added to his SHITAKE list, the fake feline napping in the sun extremely jealous he couldn't join in and being as unhelpful as the idiot Creator who made them in the first place. He grinned sharply at the lance of pain he suddenly felt through the stupid bond, glad the annoying thing was useful for at least some entertainment.

" Sun. Would you like to be let- "

"If you let me down you stupid fruit, i will make you regret it for the rest of your miserable existence "

He hissed with near visible vitriol, his smile holding dark promises and inwardly preening at the shiver he felt run through his Co-Guardian. At least he still had that going for him, unlike his magic which was being as useful as Blot had been in their entire life which was pretty much useless and not to be counted on at all .

He refused to move from his latest transport though, as after much trial and error he had mortifyingly discovered that his co-Guardian made his magic feel a little less like it was trying to leave his body and splutter out. He could actually feel it now and that he happened to also enjoy how offended everyone got when he loudly declared Milo as the 'favourite' was the icing on the whole cluster FUNK of a situation.

It was a lie of course but their expressions had been priceless , Fresh earning a smidge of forgiveness when they took pictures and promised him copies.

What could he say, blackmail was truly the way to a monsters SOUL~...at least, he was pretty sure how the saying went but it's not like he cared either way.

He sighed tiredly as he leaned his head against Milos' shoulder, grimacing when their emotions went sickenly soft and their hold on him grew just a tad tighter. He was too tired to deal with this right now, deciding if he ignored it enough they would surely get the message.

-

AntiVoid

Sun was terribly mistaken that was happening far too often for his liking lately and took back anything nice he had ever thought of the stupid apple brain. He gave his co-Guardina one task and they couldn't even fulfil that, his disappointment immense when he woke up in stalkers arms.

His mood only soured when he saw their location, the presence of the other idiots immeasurably disappointing and yet unwillingly impressed stalker had such self control when he didn't notice any injuries. There had to be something wrong with stalker if they were acting so agreeable, not spotting even a speck of dust on their outfit.