Chapter 53- 'Brother'? No thanks (UnderVer̴̺̪̭̋s̵̢̟̈́͗̇ȩ̴̃̍̀?̸̜͍̾͗̿?̸͓̣̞́̏)

Sun finds out about a very unwelcome visitor and reluctantly decides this Creator isn't too bad.

——-

UnderVer̴̺̪̭̋s̵̢̟̈́͗̇ȩ̴̃̍̀?̸̜͍̾͗̿?̸͓̣̞́̏

AntiVoid

Dream was fidgeting nervously as he stared at the 'window' and the odd view it was showing.

He had no clue why Error had insisted on showing them this but they had looked rather unhinged at the time, having grabbed both twins and dragged them into the AntiVoid before running off.

He was pretty sure he heard something about 'a useful distraction' but he wasn't too sure, his focus fully on what the window was showing. Even his twin was silent for once, both tensing as they heard the Nightmare variant call out for 'Sun' yet again.

"..what is this?"

Nightmare said with forced calm but Dream could easily sense their unease, with their tentacles swaying far more than usual as they observed their variant fervent searching for their supposed counterpart.

"They seem to be much older than Sun.."

Dream pointed out the obvious, just as lost on what kind of place the babybones could have come from and lost on what he even could say. The child was rather tight lipped in general, able to talk about seemingly everything without revealing much at all and neither felt the need to push further.

Dream was honestly impressed that Ink was able to get so close to them, startling when a hand suddenly landed on his shoulder.

"Ink! Dont scare me like that!"

He half heartedly scolded, gaze still glued to the odd sight in the 'window'. He had no clue how long they had been watching, the endless white of their surroundings hardly helping them to keep track.

"Sorry! I thought you would have noticed me but you seem far too entranced. Did Error leave on his weird show again? I swear he is obsessed with it. He should really try better...."

Inks voice trailed off, finally noticing what they were looking at, before rudely pushing the two twins aside to get an even closer look. He ignored their annoyed muttering, his expression going blank as he eyed the scene.

"Why are you like this, Creator?! You only needed to-"

" Don't be so loud! You are going to wake him up ."

Nightmare shuddered at their dead tone, their soulless gaze now focused fully on him. He was about to open his mouth to demand an explanation, when he spotted movement coming from Inks scarf.

He nearly choked as a fluffy golden cat head peaked out, yawning and giving him an unimpressed glare, easily able to recognise that specific look from anywhere.

"What the...Sun?!"

Dream felt his brain break, the realisation of Sun being able to change form not the most surprising fact they were a very odd babybones but was far more baffled with how comfortable they looked to be that close to Ink.

What exactly had he missed?!

Sun grumbled in annoyance at how loud everyone was, letting out a mrewp when Ink gently pet his head, enjoying how comfy their scarf was. He purred when Iris woke up as well, snickering at the deadly glare they gave the Guardians for interrupting their nap time.

As he shook off his grogginess he squinted at his surroundings, tail twitching in displeasure at seeing where they were. He glared up at Ink, his ire marginally waning as they let him feed from their magic.