Chapter 57- Back to the beginning..? (UnderVer̴̺̪̭̋s̵̢̟̈́͗̇ȩ̴̃̍̀?̸̜͍̾͗̿?̸͓̣̞́̏)

Sun learns to relax around Ink again and feels things are slowly getting better..that is until an old 'friend' pops up again

(Wishing you all a great day! 🎄)

————

UnderVer̴̺̪̭̋s̵̢̟̈́͗̇ȩ̴̃̍̀?̸̜͍̾͗̿?̸͓̣̞́̏

Sun might have been convinced by what he read in the Creators Code doubting that even stalker would let him read their own Code but he was still feeling spiteful, never one to forgive easily.

"Little sunshine..How have you-"

...but they were off to a good start to gain some forgiveness, snickering as stalker was thrown through another ink portal without a single care.

This had been happening rather often the past few days and he had to say, it never got old seeing stalkers outraged expression as the weird Creator threw them out.

He didn't even have to say a single thing, not even the first time when he had the pleasure of seeing stalker in person after many months.

He lightly touched the rainbow feather charm still on his scarf, thinking maybe Ink wasn't a total waste of space.

....The longer he thought about it, the less surprised he was that he had unconsciously chosen a Creator to bond with.

While he never liked to admit it, he did have some sort of fondness for the first Ink he had ever met, not surprising considering he had spent years in their Doodle Sphere with them. That they were also one of the first monsters he talked to that did not automatically hate/revere him, might have also made an impact.

The villagers had been so weird....

He just felt lucky he had never bonded to the first Ink, easily imagining how unbearable they would be. He might have tolerated them but he still counted them on a similar level to stalker with their clinginess, suspicious if they were still trying to find him or not.

"Sun? Do you want to go to Cat-Tale today? I added a few more additions since last time"

His gold and orange eyelights focused on the weird Creator, giving a short nod to their hopeful expression but not saying much else. He appreciated the lack of stupid nicknames or babying, but was still a bit lost on how to treat them now.

He watched as they made an ink portal, looking at him in question and he decided to do something that he wanted to like usual .

He shifted to his cat form and climbed onto their shoulder, getting comfy at his elevated position. His tail swayed, ignoring their jump in emotions as he curled up in their scarf, giving them a look when they still hadn't moved towards the portal.

"R-Right. Let's go!"

...maybe he would forgive them one day but that still felt far in the future.

It's not like he was in any rush, deciding to just enjoy the day for now, admittedly curious what they had added to his favoured AU.

-

Cat-Tale

Sun was in heaven and nothing could convince him otherwise, stretching out while he lay on his side, as he looked over the edge of the odd platform he was on. He calmly watched over his surroundings, never feeling on edge in this AU due to the residents never having caused him any harm.