Chapter 47- That is not a doctor! (?̷̨͝?̴̹̚ Multiverse)

Sun was feeling rather murderous now he was stuck with stalker once again and this 'doctor' person, was not helping matters at all...

——

?̷̨͝?̴̹̚ Multiverse

Sun stared blankly ahead, trying his best to tune out the absolutely drivel stalker was cooing at him. He had stopped trying to get out of their arms an hour ago, temporarily pacified by the new cat plushies he had been given. He cursed his glaring weakness...but he could hardly resist the cuteness of the soft toys.

They just resembled the real thing far too much for him to resist and he could tell that stalker had put a lot of effort into finding the best ones, amusing him endlessly at the thought of them having to waste so much free time on this.

He tried to comfort himself that he only promised to stay still for an hour and the time would soon be up, eyeing stalker for any weaknesses he could exploit.

He froze in his observation as he suddenly realised in growing horror, that he hadn't tried dusting them in a while! He was rightfully worried they were taking his passivity for 'affection', especially going by the gross emotions he could sense being directed towards him.

He would need to nip that in the bud again, grumbling as they nuzzled him..yet again. That was the tenth one in the last ten minutes and he swore if they did that one more time, he would find a way to end them!

"Why do we even have to go to a stupid doctor? I'm fine!"

"It's ok, my sunshine. There is no need to fear. I trust this doctor to treat you." 404 soothingly cooed out, starting to rock the babybones in his arms.

...Sun wasn't worried about that at all and their assurance wasn't as comforting as they thought it was. If stalker liked this weird 'doctor', he automatically despised them. He was frankly surprised they would even let another monster near him, without trying to dust them, considering what happned in the last multiverse they were at.

He really hoped his taxi was still alive but going by stalkers insane cackling and extreme clinginess, he didn't have high hopes.

So far he was unimpressed with this 'doctors' AU, it looking rather dead and the atmosphere was disturbing, as he sensed emotions from it despite not seeing any being nearby.

He scowled when they suddenly went into a large building, that just screamed 'crazy scientist/murder house' to him. He was fully prepared to use his magic to try and knock out stalker and make a run for it.

Surely the element of surprise would work well for him and after Freshs lessons, he was sure he could rip a hole into the AntiVoid. He would just need to 'bribe' an Error to get him to a new multiverse but he could be very convincing when he wanted to.

"Ah 404! My favourite monster. What has brought you here today?"

Sun warily eyed the new monster, examining them and guessing they were a Gaster variant..even if they looked particularly unhinged. He begrudgingly gave them points for the mocking tone when talking to stalker, unsure why they were even here, as 404 emotions were suddenly all over the place.

.. this was the trusted doctor? Were they even friends?! He fully expected the new monster to dissect someone, before treating them and going by the suspicious glass jars filled with 'dirt' in them, he was convinced he was right.

"I just need you to check over my child, Gaster. They've been out near some questionable individuals and I fear what they might have caught."

Sun growled when they called him that, magic instinctively gathering at his fingers to resemble claws, digging them into stalkers arms. He hissed when they merely cuddled him closer and praised him for his 'innovation', huffing in irritation.