Chapter 23- Sweet. A vacation! (Shattered? Dream Multiverse)

Sun escapes his stalkers minions and tries to enjoy his impromptu holiday

——-

AntiVoid

The Creator was a massive idiot. This thought wasn't new to Error but he felt the need to reiterate it multiple times, hoping by some miracle one day it would change.

"What's the big deal? They just wanted to explore. They promised to be right back!"

....sadly today was not that day. Sighing in annoyance he strung up the idiot and started to drag them towards 404, not bothering to be gentle.

"Error?! Why?! I didn't do anything wrong"

Error harshly diagreed with that thought. How the idiot thought teaching Sun how to leave this place was a good idea was a mystery but now he knew it was his issue.

..hopefully 404 wouldn't be too angry with him.

-

Shattered? Dream Multiverse

Sun burst into laughter as soon as the portal closed, relieved at leaving that creepy place. Sun had easily managed to loose his current 'babysitter' Error and had mockingly waved just as the portal closed.

It had taken a lot of manipulation and all his past experiences with previous Creators, but he was finally free.

It was wonderful when things went his way. Ink had been so kind as to show him how to form a portal to leave that place.

Such a helpful monster they were~.

The portal he had created had taken a lot of magic and that was with the Creator aiding to make it. He was unsure if he would ever be able to replicate that but at least he was somewhere more interesting.

Sun sadly knew he would never be truly free. His stalker was far too powerful for him to escape, so he was instead treating this as a mini holiday.

He soon opened a normal portal and was pleased that it worked, just as he wanted. He stepped through and admired the AU, before scowling in remembrance.

It was his stalker's fault his portals had led to that black abyss and he still needed to find a way to show his 'appreciation' of this fact. Sounds of fighting made him shake off those thoughts and he got closer to the noise, spotting skeletons that looked like the Star Sans and the Bad Sans.

While not exactly new he decided to watch them for a bit before heading off. Maybe this place would have a different set up then he was used to?

He could see things winding down so got up and stretched his body. He was curious whether this place had a Candytale. He had been told it was a fun place to go by his Ink, so he was tempted to find it.

"Dream!!!! A mini you! Look at how tiny they are! They are even smaller than me"

Sun growled at hearing the Creator spout such heinous lies but was even more furious, when he was soon picked up like a doll and swung around to face the two opposing sides.

"Aren't you supposed to be busy with something?"

"Can we keep him, Dream?"

..and of course they ignored him. He tuned out the idiot and instead listened to the two Guardians who were arguing.

"Brother, please!"

" I am not your brother! "

Sun could sense how hurt the Positivity Guardian felt at that but also a weird darkness that grew inside them...it was another crazy Dream again wasn't it?