Chapter 25- ....maybe i will forgive you (Base Multiverse)

Sun is thrilled at seeing his favourite animal! Ccino fears for his life.

——-

AntiVoid

Sun had been stuck here for years! There was no end to his torment of being stuck here, with only his stalker for company and the creepy white.

What did he do to deserve such a cruel fate?

"Have you calmed down yet?"

Their voice grated against his senses. Being stuck with only them was torture. Surely this shouldn't be allowed!

"It's been days, Sun. Surely you aren't still holding a grudge?"

It seems time with his stalker really does drag on. He feared what actual years would be like with them..that is if they weren't lying. He had learned his lesson after Ink, he wouldn't just trust their word without proof.

"..look i already apologised. What more do you want?"

He finally deigned to look at his stalker, glaring in disbelief. You couldn't just apologise for destroying a multiverse! He hadn't even finished exploring it yet!

Such a bad holiday. All that effort to escape was wasted.

Base Multiverse

Sun was limp in his stalker's grip, letting them do all the effort of dragging them to some random AU. He ignored their sighing and pointed looks directed at him and merely looked away.

They should have known what kind of 'child' they were getting. If they wanted to act as a parent, they had to deal with this. He did perk up when they entered a Cafe, hearing the wonderful sounds of meowing.

They stopped in front of a rather boring look Sans, but he was more focused on the many cats....was he in heaven? He knew he was a good person!

His skull was forcibly turned to face the Sans again and he glowered in irritation.

"Sun. This is Ccino. He owns the cafe"

He blankly stared and waited to see what this had to do with him, not really caring otherwise. This was taking him away from vital time looking at the cats!

"...we are spending the day here"

"Really?!"

This had to be the best thing his stalker had ever said. Slipping out of their grip he turned to face the cats, cooing at all the cuteness. This was going to be great!

Ccino was used to dangerous monsters visiting his place but he had to say this situation had to take the cake. He thought Nightmare, with their unsettling aura, would be the worst he would ever have to deal with but the light blue eyelights of this new monster made him feel far more unsettled.

With Nightmare he was sure they at least saw him as a monster, even not one that they had a high opinion of. This new monster however, looked at him like he was a speck of dust. So beneath their notice but still something very easy to remove if needed.

Ccino was sure he was about to be dusted when they first came in, so was rather surprised they instead introduced him to a babybones. He was speechless during the 'introduction' and watched as the babybones eyelights switched to stars as they saw the many cats.

He was sure they even flickered to hearts at one point but it was far too quick to tell. He was tempted to take a picture of how enamoured Sun looked with the cats, but a pointed stare that had never left his face stopped him.

He took a chance to look at the tall monster and shivered at the warning he could see. He almost wished they went back to treating him like furniture, if this is what their full attention was like.

He didn't even know their name!

It was a rather quiet day for Ccino and he was sure it had to do with the large monster sitting by the door. It was close to closing time, when the other spoke up again, causing him to startle.

"Sun, it's time to go"

Ccino felt frozen when watching the interaction, seeing the babybones turn to hiss at the much larger monster in anger. He was pretty sure he even spotted some yellow substance fall from their sockets before it disappeared.

"...we can come again tomorrow"

Sun smirked and readily agreed, giving a last stroke to a very pretty white cat. He stood up and reluctantly held his stalker's hand as they opened a portal. He guessed they should be rewarded for today.

Training others was so exhausting .

AntiVoid

Sun was handed some food and looked at it suspiciously.

"I don't need this"

"As I've said time and time again you can eat food!"

"...Sounds fake"

He put the item in his inventory as a future bribe. His stalker's minions could sometimes be swayed with food, which was wonderful for him.

"Don't just give it to my minions!"

...creepy. How did they know? Still, he couldn't let things end like this. He mockingly agreed before demanding to be fed magic. The stingy FUDGER only let them take magic from them.

404 sighed and picked up his child, shifting them to rest easily in his arms. He hummed as he fed them magic and smiled as he heard their breathing slow and their grip slacken on his clothes.

He gently stroked their cheek with a finger, thinking how cute they looked, especially when they weren't scowling at him.

"...stalker, please stop being creepy and let me sleep"

Now if only they would call him something nicer.

~~~

*In AntiVoid*

Sun: Ive been here for so many years. I feel myself fading into the white. So very cold..

404: We have been here 10 minutes!

Sun: I've even started to hear voices. When will my suffering end!
-
*At Ccino Cafe*

404: It's time to go, Sun

Sun: Over your dead body!

404:..i will take you again tomorrow?

Sun: Fine. Maybe i won't try to dust you tonight

Ccino: Is this normal?! Please tell me it's not normal?