7.20 ∣little old me

Sneaking Y/n into the Slytherin Common room was easier than the three had thought since everyone was off to dinner. "Cleared," Grace announced causing Theodore to chuckle a little bit walking into the room following Y/n. 

Looking around the room everything looked the same, nothing was different about the layout. Still in its darkened gaze from under the water, giving it a beautiful glow. Y/n missed it, the leather couches angled in front of one another. 

"Clear." Correcting her causing the blonde girl to send a glare over to the brown haired boy shrugging his shoulders. "I'll find Enzo, get him and his dad to help give us an excuse," Theodore informed both of them. 

Furrowing her eyebrows. "Enzo's dad is here?" Remembering the Slytherin never having a true conversation with him counting Enzo was always to himself, and hanging around Daphne when she wasn't around Theodore. Since the two of them were almost siblings at this point. 

Making his way towards the door to leave once more. "Death Eater Patrol, all the exits." Theodore had left the room; with the silence that is around the room comforting inside of Y/n's mind. 

"Miss it?" Grace asked with the two of them walking towards the dorm rooms. 

"Yeah," Followed behind her once more. The tone that was inside her voice sat comfortably for the first time in a while. "I missed all of you, well-" Stopping herself knowing that she was just mostly talking about Grace and Theodore rather than anyone else. 

Opening the door of the Slytherin girl's dorm. "Pansy sure missed you, gave us updates every time." Once she had walked into the room there was a smell of nostalgia looming in the way. The room was empty which made sense for around dinner time for no one to be inside of it. 

"Haven't eaten real food in months," Y/n informed Grace complaining quietly with the blonde sitting down on her bed eyeing Y/n almost not wanting to take her eyes off of her best friend thankful that the rumors weren't true going around. 

"I thought you died," Being truthful from her comment that was made inside of the room of requirement. 

Calming down what she was doing, Y/n froze at this turning to Grace, she looked up at her stopping in the moment. Doing something that Alphard had told her to do. "I did it to protect Theodore and You,'" Explaining shortly how she felt about the whole thing. "I'm scared...honestly." 

"So am I." Grace sat directly in front of her. 

Y/n was silent staring and Grace rubbed her hands together, sighing deeply knowing that many people were now scared about everything going on. "Alphard told me to be scared with people," Finishing up standing back up and going to the robes; putting on the Slytherin robe over Harry's shirt. "So we're scared together, yeah?" 

Smiling a little bit with a smirk on her face. "Yeah" Going over so that she could get ready for dinner as well. "I was going to move into Grimmauld...If it was true." 

"If it was true," Y/n was simply buttoning the robe up. "I want you to close it...Let the memories die with me when this is over."  

"Plus the cleaning inside of Grimmauld reckon would be wild." 

Grace took a second thinking about it; "Same here, I don't think my dad would want to live in a house like that." Finishing the conversation between the two of them. 

"Hey, I'm scared." Before the two of them had left the blonde girl had turned to Y/n. 

Not saying anything else Y/n grabbed the girl by her shoulder and hugged her. The hug was tight and feeling pressure between the two of them to come out of this living for one another. "Let's go, I'm hungry" Grabbing onto Grace's hand the two robed girls made their way out of the dormitory.