6.8 ∣ exiled love

Being confined to Theodore's dormitory during the last few nights was undoubtedly one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life. 

During the night, she remained awake because of a feeling of guilt circulating through her body. 

With a strong sense of guilt running through her veins, she remained up all night. 

While suffering from a pounding headache, Y/N decided to go for a walk early in the morning in order to avoid Grace. 

She knew that there was no way to compensate for her recent heartbreak. 

The weather was sunny, with snow evenly covering the ground. She had skipped her first two classes in order to go on this walk. 

As the wind blew through her hair, all she could think about was Grace and everything that had gone very wrong that night. 

This left her standing between two trees. 

She took a deep breath and lifted her head to look up at the sky, observing a sliver of sunlight that had escaped through the branches of the trees. 

Her sources of intoxication were the stars, which made her one drunken moon. 

The warmth of her arms burned in the sun, the aura of sadness of the sky shifting at the sensation of dizziness, blurring back to earth, and she stared. 

In the past, she wondered why the universe never returned her love and allowed her to remain in the wires. 

It was all she wanted to do, scream at the top of her lungs. 

However, the last time she screamed, her brother was dead. 

She started to make her way towards the castle holding herself. 

Christmas was rapidly approaching. In addition to delivering the twelve trees for the Great Hall himself. 

Hagrid had already twisted garlands of holly and tinsel around the bannisters of the stairs, hung everlasting candles inside the helmets of suits of armour, and strung great bunches of mistletoe along the corridors.

The only thing Y/n observed was the swarm of girls who gathered under any mistletoe Harry had been under. 

Daphne had been around Theodore to do his best not to get involved in the drama between the two of them, while at the same time encouraging them to speak to one another. 

However, neither Y/n nor Grace were willing to do so. 

Each of them is angry with the other for different reasons. 

For some time, Grace had not been seen anywhere except with Luna during meals. In addition to that, Y/N had been staying with Theodore and the boys whenever they were alone since Draco or no one else seemed to matter. 

Y/n never opened the note from the night of the party, instead, they simply locked it away not wanting to open it. 

Walking into the great hall, one could see Y/N with her hands wrapped around her body, her cardigan covering her entire body and wearing black sweatpants; she appeared tired and sick. 

There were bags under her eyes as if she had not slept in months and her hair looked as if it had not been washed. 

After the walk, Y/N looked over to the Slytherin table to observe Daphne and Theodore seated together, conversing with each other, while Y/N bit her bottom lip and moved over to them, knowing that they were watching her. 

"Hey," Daphne said, as Y/N took a seat across from her. 

Her gaze swept over to the Ravenclaw table where Grace sat with Luna, appearing to be in good spirits. She gazed at the food for a moment before turning back to the table.