6.19 ∣ as the world falls down

Tw: death, blood, injury
(It's a lot in this chapter, so there is no TW end, enjoy)
┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

Y/n was somewhat frightened at the time. It was the first time she had been frightened, and she was really frightened.

In the early part of the day, she did not leave his side; she clandestinely made her way around the castle approaching him. 

The two spent most of their time in his ghost forbidden chamber of the castle.

It was Y/N, sitting beside him in his bed, like a ghost of those who knew the worst; wearing black, green, and black striped ripped sweaters, with thigh-high leather platform boots.

She was sitting with her legs crossed and holding a book entitled 'Valley of dolls' on her lap.

Harry lay in front of her trying to finish his herbology homework, but in reality, he glanced over at her every couple of seconds, both checking on her and just wanting to gaze at her. 

Had the desire to know what was going through her mercurial mind.

Before the door opened, revealing Ron and Hermione walking in, the two of them were adoring each other's presence. 

Because they were accustomed to her sneaking into Gryffindor's boy's dormitory, they did not question Y/n.

"I want to speak with you, Harry." Hermione dropped onto Ron's bed and stared at him with an unsurprisingly purposeful expression.

Sitting up, Harry lifted his head, causing Y/n to glance suspiciously at Hermione.

His only response was, "I am busy," Y/n could tell that he did not want anything to interfere with the two of them being together before he had to meet Dumbledore.

In response to Hermione's repeated statement, "This is very serious.".

Harry asked suspiciously, "What about?".

After the previous night, Y/n and Harry slept together in the room in order to regain their energy, and no one other than Ron knew that she was doing so.

Hermione huffed, glancing at Y/n, knowing that she could get Harry's attention more effectively, "The so-called Half-Blood Prince."

"Oh, not again," he groaned, throwing his head back and letting it gently hit the headboard. "Will you please drop it?"

Y/n noticed that Harry had not held the prince's book in a long time since the incident happened with Draco. Since then she knew he had not been very successful at Potions, but secretly she knew that it was due to her actions.

"I will not drop Harry," Hermione said firmly, "but hear me out. I was doing research in the library and looking for someone who might enjoy inventing dark spells as a hobby."

"He did not pursue it as a hobby"

"I know," said Y/n, closing the book on her lap and leaning on the side of the bed. "Luna's mom did something like that, but not with Dark Spells, she made spells and tested them"

The reason that Luna's mother died was that the spell backfired so badly that it killed her in the process, they did not know what she was doing.

"Yes, but it is a prince," Harry corrected her crossingly, causing her to raise her eyebrows toward her boyfriend, who looked almost terrified when he turned away from her.

"Aright, but look at this," Hermione said, pulling out what looked to be an old piece of newsprint that was laying in her pocket, and handing it over to Harry.