5.11 ∣ christmas holiday

In the boys' dormatory no one slept, because they were worried about everything that was happening. Y/n, curled up with a blanket and staring into the fireplace, ended up falling asleep on the Gryffindor couch while waiting for the curfew to be lifted so that she could go to Slytherin common room.

"Y/n" She heard, a female voice say. "Y/n" Y/n slowly opened her eyes and noticed Hermione standing in front of her. The girl sat in the armchair asked, "What is going on? Why are you sleeping on the couch?".

"Harry and Ron went to McGonagall..." Y/n explained to Hermione, causing her eyebrows to furrow. "Harry had another nightmare, but he explained that it wasn't a normal nightmare, he was up all night jolting...and sweating," She stated.

"Is he all right?" Hermione asked in a panic.

The young woman shrugged, wrapping her arms around herself. "I do hope so..." Y/n murmured, "Ron and he went to Dumbledore's office, Harry said Mr Weasley was attacked by a snake-" Hermione gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"Hope they're both okay!" Hermione exclaimed, "They haven't returned, have they?" Y/n shook her head as she glanced over to the window through which sunlight was slowly filtering in.

"Do you have any holiday plans?" Y/n inquired.

Hermione nodded before looking over at Y/n, "I was going to go skiing with my mother and father, but since Mr Weasley is hurt, I might tell my parents if we can reschedule." Y/n didn't even feel like asking the girl what was skiing, "You?" Y/n shook her head, looking back over at the fireplace. "Well, maybe we should make our way to the great hall?"

"Yes." Y/n replied, standing up from the couch, "I'll see you in there soon." She concluded.

A short time after exiting the Gryffindor tower, she made her way to the Slytherin dungeon. The hallways were already crowded and people were making their way towards the great hall for breakfast. Y/n wondered what was happening with the Weasley family and Harry considering that she hasn't heard from either of them since earlier in the evening.

"Perfect blood" Y/n announced as the stone wall slowly opened and revealed a semi-empty common room, only a couple of second years getting ready for lunch. She didn't give anyone time and started to make her way towards the girl's dormitory to wake up Grace and get ready to meet Hermione in the great hall.

As she turned the knob and opened the door, she found Grace asleep, as expected, as Pansy had already gotten up, as had Millicent. Daphne was putting her shoes on when she found Grace sleeping. "Hello Y/n, I tried to wake Grace up, but she refused to awaken." The blonde girl indicated towards Grace.

"Thanks, for trying," Y/n said walking over to the bed grabbing a pillow and throwing it over to Grace, who throw it back on the floor. "Wake up, we need to talk-"

Daphne waved by before walking out of the dormitory, "No, Pansy was complaining all night let me sleep" Grace groaned into the pillow. Y/n bent down into her trunk grabbing clothes before walking over to Grace and holding her nose just for the girl to groan slapping her hand away. "Fine, I'm awake-" She said opening her eyes. "Do you have to be so evil?"

"Ouch," Y/n said, dramatically before shaking her head, noticing she has to be serious about everything counting Harry and Mr Weasley are both going through something as they talked. "No, and we have to talk and find Theodore, we are meeting Hermione in the Great hall-" Grace nodded hearing the serious tone in her voice. Before Y/n, grabbed her stuff and made her way towards the showers.

She wears a dark green sweater vest layered with a white polo long sleeve shirt underneath, and a black skirt. Together, she and Grace entered the crowded common room. As they approached Blaise, they exchanged friendly glances. "Blaise, have you seen Theo?" Y/n asked, looking at the boy.