5.10 ∣ mr weasley's attack

A/n: Sorry if there is bad grammar, and this chapter sucks. I'm finishing this at 3 in the morning, on a school night, so that explains everything with grammar.

┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

With the arrival of December, more snow was falling and the fifth years were faced with an avalanche of homework. As Christmas approached, Y/n's and Theodore's duties as prefects also became more and more demanding. Additionally, they were responsible for overseeing the decoration of the castle, watching over first and second-year students spending their break times indoors due to the bitter cold and patrolling the corridors for an outbreak of wizard battles.

Due to their busy schedules, Grace was forced to hang out with Harry (at Y/N's request) who, similarly, had no one to talk to.

On top of that, with the sixteenth anniversary of Regulus' death, Y/n sometimes wishes that she had never known Regulus; perhaps she would avoid the wrenching feelings every holiday would bring. As a way of avoiding confronting anyone who knew Regulus, she would hide in her dormitory during breaks so McGonagall would not check on her, and so Snape would not disturb her, which would just as well send her over the edge.

Grace and Theodore, however, would be over at Grimmauld Place for Christmas, something Y/n was eagerly anticipating. Particularly having Theodore nearby might prove beneficial in dealing with Sirius.

A guilty feeling hit her when she realized that she and Harry would not be able to spend their one year anniversary together, considering they first began to see each other at the Yule ball last year. Y/n tried her hardest to forget about whatever club Harry was leading, and try and have a good holiday.

Y/n laid her head on the round table as she read little woman for the second time while a book was placed in front of her while messing with her 'Leo' necklace getting lost at the thought of Regulus. Grace greeted her best friend with a smile as she sat down next to her. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and peered over the book looking at the young woman with her platinum blonde hair in a low bun. "You must be tired..."

"What's wrong?" Y/n questioning raising her eyebrows, "Something is up?"

Theodore and Y/n had just finished decorating the common room for Christmas when Grace shook her head. "Nothing is up," Grace observed. "Where did Theodore go? Didn't you just put this up?"

"He went for a nap", Y/n explained, "took Luna's advice and didn't put up mistletoe's like they do every year...as I don't want to be stuck with someone other than Harry under them." Grace hummed before looking over at Y/n again causing her best friend to close the book and look at her, "What is wrong?"

"I saw Flich walking through the halls on the way back, and he stopped staring at a wall," Grace informed Y/n, making her furrow her eyebrows in amazement. "He might have shown me where the room of requirements is located..."

"Lead the way," Y/n replied, causing Grace to grab her hand. They then ran out of the common room and toward where Grace had reported seeing Flich. Since they knew that Theodore would attempt to prevent them from getting into trouble with Umbridge, they took care not to make a lot of noise.

Upon entering the main area of the castle, Grace walked past the great hall pulling Y/n, causing the girl to become confused. But once Grace went to a stop Y/n turned to the wall it looked like a normal wall. "This is it?" Grace nodded while the two looked at it. "How do they get in?"

"Not sure, Flich was just staring at the wall..." Grace mentioned, "I mean...he does that a lot but had a grudge against this wall..." The two looked at it for a couple of seconds before Y/n became bored turning and looking at her best friend. "Food?"