3.3 ∣ boggart's and creatures

The next morning, as Y/n, Theo, and Grace entered the Great Hall for breakfast, the first thing they saw was Draco, who was having a hilarious story with a large group of Slytherins. 

Laughter erupted as Malfoy did a ridiculous impression of Harry. 

"I don't understand," Grace said, turning to Y/n with a book to her chest. "His second cousin fated but, he is still making fun of everything"

"I heard, Draco ran to the Weasley's compartment," Theo said with a laugh, looking at them, "He wasn't pleased with the dementors either," The three of them sat down at the Slytherin table, "I have muggles studies and then I will meet you both at Magical creatures"

Y/n and Grace both nodded while they were both eating, one messier than the other. Y/n turned to Draco who was mocking Harry before she turned back to her friends. "You know, sometimes I wish Narcissa had never given birth to her child," she muttered before continuing to eat with her posture straight like always.

"Don't we always?" Grace mentioned while Y/n nodded.

"When is your first game, Theo?" Y/n asked, turning to him. "And who are you all playing against"

"Don't know, Flint hasn't told us anything yet?" Theo said, looking up from his food. "But they have been talking Gryffindor verse Slytherin as the first game of the year, reckon it would be fun to go up against Gryffindor again"

Y/n hummed before looking back at the food and continuing to eat, since she didn't have any classes till magical creatures, she was going to go to the library and start studying for the new year. 

"Wonder how the new defence teacher is going to be?" Grace mentioned turning to Y/n while the two walked towards the library. "and why are we going to the library without any homework?"

"I need to pass every class no matter what," Y/N replied, "Mother is not in the best mood due to Sirius...".

While Grace and Y/n walked toward the library, most first-years glanced at Y/n and started to hurry away. 

She noticed that it happened a lot more frequently now. 

Y/n kept her head down the whole time she walked towards the library, not wanting to face anyone.  Although Y/n was not sure about Theo's muggle studies, she wasn't able to stop him from doing so.

Before they had to head down to Hagrid's, Y/n, Theo, and Grace headed to the great hall for lunch after Transfiguration class. Grace turned to Theo and asked, "How was it?" as they sat at the Slytherin table.

"Made the less amount of sense" Theo explained looking over to the two girls, "But by next week, reckon it would be making more sense?" Y/n nodded while the food started to appear on the table. "What did the two of you get done"

"I finished Dorian Gray," Y/n mentioned.

"And I begged her to stop reading and talk to me" Grace continued.

"Sounds productive"

"Very," The two girls said before both of them continued to eat their lunch before the next class.

"Anyways, my dad gave me two records, The visitors...By Abba of course" Grace exclaimed, looking over at Y/n who listened closely. "The second was The Rise and Fall of-" Y/n took a deep breath before bursting into tears. 

"AriseandfallofZiggyStardustunderstandtheSpidersfromMars" Y/n said, causing Theodore to furrow his eyebrows as he looked at the girl. "Bydavidbowie?"

"Did you speak English or French?" Theodore asked.