―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

(1981)

Historically, the Borough of Islington was a fairly normal area of ​​​​London. This area contained 12 Grimmauld Place, where Walburga Black and her daughter Y/N resided. It was hard for their neighbours to see Walburga leaving the house alone with Y/ n. Compared to their neighbours, they were pretty quiet.

Inside Grimmauld Place, the front door led into a long hallway bathed in gas lamps and a large chandelier above. According to the description, it was once a grand entryway, complete with ornate portraits on the walls, and beautiful wallpaper covering the walls. 

There was much decor in the entry hall consisting of serpents, but there was also an umbrella stand made from the severed leg of a Troll. 

On one side of the hallway was the dining room, which contained a long wooden table with chairs and hanging light fixtures. It also featured a dresser holding the Black family crest and china. 

A grand staircase links the upper floors of 12 Grimmauld Place to the entrance hall at the end of the entrance hall. Plaques were mounted on the wall above the stairs that displayed a row of shrunken house-elf heads. Former servants of the Black House became too old to hold a tea tray and were beheaded, a tradition carried on by Y/n's aunt Elladora Black.

Y/n is the third child of Walburga and Orion Black. Her father has passed in 1979, a little after Y/n's brother Regulus Black was pronounced dead. No one knew how either of them died. It was announced as an unknown death.

Walburga finalized Y/n's brother's death date a couple of days after New Year's Day as that was when she first learned of it. 

As a result of the death of her son and husband, Walburga was devastated. She thought Regulus had died from being a death eater. She thought he wanted out. Walburga was never a death eater.

But she agreed with everything Lord Voldemort was trying to do for the wizarding world. Death Eaters are followers of Lord Voldemort, the darkest wizard of them all. Walburga thought Voldemort had the right idea, She was all for purification of the wizarding race, getting rid of and having in charge.

That's why she and Orion were so proud of Regulus for being a death eater, something they had only dreamed about It was now all on the shoulders of Y/n, as she was the last known heir to the family of the noble house of black, one of the most reputable families ever known. 

One of the most prominent, oldest, and wealthiest pure-blood wizarding families in Great Britain, the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight. House of Black was synonymous with status and wealth in the same way as Malfoy and Lestrange families.

Then there was Y/n's brother Sirius, He didn't believe in any of the pureblood belief's, and didn't want Y/n to grow up the same way Regulus did. But he couldn't help, no matter how much he tried. Walburga wouldn't dare to give or even let Sirius see his sister.

Sirius was a disappointment to her and the rest of the family since he disagreed with the Black family's beliefs in blood purity and was sorted the Gryffindor house instead of Slytherin like everyone else in the family that went to Hogwarts School of Witches and Wizardry. A toxic mind state was implanted in Regulus's head by Walburga and Y/n was not supposed to have that experience, but it was too late, the day he wanted everything to stop.

In the Noble House of Black, blood purity was of paramount importance. Purifying the wizarding race would eliminate Muggle-borns and empower pure-blood wizards to lead the race, that's what they all believed. It was something they learned through family: never speak to a muggle-born or anyone lower than you.