6.18 ∣ lucky charm *

As soon as possible, Harry planned to take Y/n along with him to meet with Slughorn the following day.

Slughorn walked into the common room after dinner, and the six of them watched as it unfolded slowly.

Having checked carefully that Neville, Dean, and Seamus were all in the common room when the sun had sunk to the level of the treetops in the Forbidden Forest, they decided the time had come.

Taking out the tiny, gleaming bottle, Harry examined it closely. In order to avoid being seen with each other, Y/N, Theodore, Grace, Hermione, and Ron gathered around the forbidden library.

"Well, here goes," said Harry, he raised the little bottle to his lips, throwing his head back and letting it touch his lips, and go down his throat.

The five of them stared at him, waiting for something to happen as if glowing yellow lights were going to twirl around his body.

Y/n, looked at him standing next to him and wearing one of his white tee-shirt, sirius' leather jacket with a long black skirt and thick black ankle boots.

In a tense manner, Hermione asked, "How is it?"."

He was silent, staring forward with a smile on his face as he stared ahead of him. This was the moment when Y/n knew it worked; he moved forward with confidence and looked to be making an impact.

"Brilliant, truly brilliant," Harry said, "I'm going to Hagrids"

"Huh?" asked the confused Slytherin.

"What?" Hermione and Ron in unison forenamed.

"I feel like this is the place to be tonight, do you know what I mean?" Harry exclaimed happily.

Both Ron and Hermione looked positively alarmed as they said, "No.".

Grace and Theodore looked over at Y/n, knowing she did not wish to go find Slughorn alone, "I'm fine with that," Y/n shrugged, and Theodore nudged her shoulder in warning, causing Hermione and Ron to turn towards them.

"This is Felix Felicis, I suppose?" said Hermione anxiously, holding up the bottle to the light. "You haven't got another little bottle full of— I don't know —"

As Harry swung his arm around Y/n's hip, Ron asked, "Essence of Insanity?".

Suddenly, Harry started laughing, causing them to become alarmed. "He seems normal," Grace commented, looking at Hermione, obviously joking.

"Trust me," he said. "I know what I am doing...or at least" - he confidently strode to the door holding onto Y/n, while she stumbled beside him.

"I do" Y/n intruppted, pointing her one finger.

"Of course, you do darling" Harry spoke with a grin, before turning to her and connecting their lips.

It was a surprise to Y/n that her boyfriend would do something like that, and she became engrossed in his touch, forgetting that their friends were around them.

The motion of his mouth brushed against her lips quickly and softly, delicately heated at the same time. Her chest was filled with a warm feeling as she pressed her lips against his.

"Bloody hell!" Ron shouted, "Go already,"

In response, Harry grinned and held on to her hip as she backed away from him. Y/n looked at him flustered and felt weakened by his touch.

As Y/N patted his shoulder, he soothed, "Okay, loverboy.".

The corridors were empty, with most people retreating into their rooms in order to meet the deadline for curfew. Harry strutted as he walked towards her holding onto her tightly.