7.5 ∣ charming weddings

A few hours before the wedding, Mrs Weasley forced everyone to get up earlier than they had been instructed. 

Due to the timing of the event, Y/N was in Percy's old room getting ready for the wedding and was half asleep as she was getting dressed. 

She stood in the window as the sun set on the land of her hurt, its bright rays shining through the window. 

Grace entered the room wearing a Fit & Flare Square Neck Black and Pink outfit, with her blonde platinum hair in an updo with some untucked strands. 

"Do you think I can pull groomsmen if I put on a French accent?" Grace asked, scanning her suitcase for something to do with the accent. 

In the mirror, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and looked away from herself, stopping the application of her lipstick. 

As Y/n put on a thick French accent, he asked, "So what are you going to talk about the whole time?". 

Nodding her head, Grace mocked, "Oui.". 

Y/n hummed, trying to end the conversation with her french friend. As she turned around and finished applying her lipstick, she grinned. "I understand, you and Harry shag every two seconds-" she said, still trying to shut her friend up. 

"Bloody hell, Grace" 

"WOT!?" Grace exclaimed sitting on the bed and dropping her shoulders, "As if it's not obvious when both of you are missing on his birthday, You made us wait for dinner-" 

In a state of consternation, Y/n steadied her shoulders as she fixed the strap that was hanging off of her shoulder. Before putting her gloves on to conceal the dark mark, she went over to the dresser where she fixed the corset around her body and began fixing the corset around her body. 

In a matter of seconds, the room became silent, and what had been a comfortable silence quickly turned into tension. 

"Talk to Theodore," Grace commanded, sighing after her thought. "But not now the Minister's here." 

That last part gained Y/n's attention since she knew about the Minister and the Dark Lord, "Why?" Cocking her head to the side, and looking at Grace with furrowed eyebrows. 

She didn't say anything and shrugged her shoulders, "Theodore knows," 

It was obvious that; Grace winded up making this a set-up so that the three of them didn't have to have any kind of tension around them. 

"Where is he?" Y/n inquired, wanting to know why the Minister was present and was not able to locate Harry, who was located somewhere downstairs. 

"Sharing a room with Harry and Ron," Grace confessed causing Y/n to look at her as if she was seeing double heads. "I know," 

Y/n finished putting her hair up into almost the same thing as Grace, an elegant yet messy updo. 

Although Y/n and Harry were dating, she was aware that there would be tension between her boyfriend and the person who wanted to marry her; along with the Quidditch rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor. 

It was obvious that she would need to talk to Theodore at some point. As if she were running through a thorny rose bush of lies, Y/N wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. In preparation for the wedding, she finished getting dressed and mentally prepared herself. 

She attended several weddings during her lifetime, even though this wasn't her wedding. Despite the fact that it was supposed to be hers years ago, it was not hers. 

Her silver necklaces (H, 'Leo', and 'pawprint') are on.