25. Thankyou

Sorry everyone for not posting the chapter on Sunday. I got caught up with assignments, and posting the chapter completely slipped my mind.

Do vote and comment

                   Aarav's pov

                   Aarav's pov

Aarav's anger flared as he dropped Sayi off and headed towards the warehouse. Seeing her tears only fueled his rage, leading to a fiery confrontation upon his arrival.

Patil, barely able to stand and trembling, faced Aarav's wrath as the latter seized him by the collar, seething with fury. "How dare you? How fucking dare you?" Aarav's voice boomed with anger, his eyes burning with fury.

"I'm sorry, sir, I am," Patil stammered, trying to calm Aarav's rage, but before he could explain, Aarav pressed his foot against Patil's throat, silencing him. "Don't even try to justify anything," Aarav spat, his voice dripping with contempt.

Aarav's fury grew as Patil begged for forgiveness, promising to fix his mistakes. "Forgive? Do you even realize what you've done?" Aarav's laughter was bitter. "You've committed the worst mistake of your life, and now you'll pay for it."

"S...sir, I made a mistake, please forgive me," Patil pleaded, his voice trembling with fear and desperation, but Aarav's heart remained unmoved.

"You threatened a student, you tried to ruin her future," Aarav accused, his voice venomous. "How can you even ask for her forgiveness?" he demanded, his words echoing in the room.

"She's just a girl," Patil tried to dismiss, but Aarav's anger erupted. "She's not just any girl, jaan hai wo meri," Aarav roared, his eyes flashing with emotion.

Patil gulped with fear. "Please, sir, I didn't know about her, otherwise I wouldn't have dared. Please, spare me," Patil pleaded, but Aarav remained unyielding.

"She hates me now because of you. I can't stand her hatred. She even said she hates seeing my face," Aarav declared, his voice trembling with emotion as he unleashed his anger upon Patil, each punch fueled by his love for Sayi and his burning rage at Patil's betrayal.

With blood flowing from Patil's mouth and his legs broken, Aarav seized a gun and aimed it at him, his finger trembling on the trigger. "I won't end you so easily," Aarav declared, his voice filled with venomous determination.

"If she forgives you, then I might lessen your punishment," Aarav stated, his gaze piercing into Patil's soul. "Take care of this scum," he ordered his men, "I want him at college tomorrow, apologizing to every student on his knees."

                Sayi's pov