13. Outstanding performance

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ NOTE ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

Target : 200 votes ,20 comments.

I am posting a new chapter even though we haven't reached the target.

It's highly disappointing, but never mind-I will continue to update regularly for the readers who consistently support me with their votes and comments.
I can't bear to disappoint those who eagerly vote and wait for each new chapter.

.

.

1500 + words

.

.

Happy reading,my lovelies !

.

.

This chapter is dedicated to all yours frnds who make your uni life interesting !

.

.

                                                                                      SAYI'S POV

SAYI'S POV

We barely made it to the college on time and rushed into the lecture hall, trying to be sneaky. Saransh, Vihaan, and I quickly found seats in the last row, behind Rishab, Maanvi, and Isha.

The lecture started, but soon our sleepy selves rebelled. Our eyes were closing, and the professor's words turned into a drone. We were losing the battle. I switched gears and started doodling random stuff to kill time.

Vihaan took the chance to grab my notebook and scribble on my drawings. I wasn't backing down, so I doodled in his book. A friendly game turned into a full-on "book war."

Rishab, always witty, commented on the lecture quietly, making us giggle. Maanvi and Isha joined the fun, and soon the whole back row was laughing, calculating our professor's income as he turned PPT slides.

Saransh, the most alert among us, warned, "Guys, we'll get kicked out if we don't focus." We reluctantly tried to act attentive.

Apparently, I was a terrible actor. The professor had enough and said, "Sayi Sharma, stand up."I stood, feeling everyone's eyes on me.

The professor asked, "What are you doing, Miss Sharma?"

I tried to sound confident, "Sir, I'm listening to the class."

The professor retorted, "Oh, really? I thought you were drawing."

The professor stopped the lecture, demanding, "Tell me the joke; I'll laugh too."

I whispered, "How should I, sir? We're playing jokes on you."

He paused to lecture about paying attention. My friends laughed and made faces, turning it into a comedy show.