12. Stalker

Santa Claus is here with a special delivery - a brand new present just for you! Unwrap the joy of a fresh chapter and Merry Christmas, dear readers!

.

.

.

.

.

1200+ words

.

.

.

.

                                                                   Sayi's POV

Sayi's POV

My day began with an intense battle against my alarm clock. Five alarms later, I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed, knowing that college awaited. As I stumbled through my morning chores, the realization hit me like a ton of bricks - it was Saturday, the day reserved for our temple visit with Mom. "Khana badh me!" I muttered, putting breakfast on hold.

"Sayi, are you ready?" Mom's voice called from the other room. "Just two minutes, Mom!" I shouted from the kitchen, hastily grabbing my books and some fruits for the journey.

Dad had already left for his shop, and Meera was off to school. I cherished these moments when, as a college student, I could catch up on sleep. We reached the temple, and my eyes eagerly scanned for prasadam.

But Mom had to give me a gentle nudge, "Concentrate on God, not prasadam." However, I couldn't resist the allure of those divine snacks. After a bit of a struggle, I managed to secure two cups of prasadam.

However, the clock was ticking, and there wasn't a taxi or auto in sight. Oh, the classic Sayi luck!So, I embarked on a leisurely journey to the university, navigating the chaotic morning traffic.

I noticed an elderly gentleman struggling to cross the road. I pretended to stroll alongside him, trying to be discreet. After a bit of a struggle, he made it safely across, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

All this while I feel like someone is watching me. Stalker ? Zade Meadows? No ! This happens only in books ,stupid sayi who will watch you that too in the morning leaving all their chores.

Finally, I called Saransh and yelled, "Hey Saransh, where are you? Don't tell me you're already at the university!" He calmly replied, "Calm down, woman. I'm not deaf. No, I'm on my way."

"Great!" I exclaimed, "I'm at the bus stop. I couldn't find any taxi, pick me up on the way, yaar."Saransh responded with a casual, "Yes, mam."

Saransh arrived on his bike 20 minutes later, and as soon as he pulled up, I jumped on. With the wind in our hair, we raced through the bustling streets, determined to make it to the class in time.