21. Pyaar ka dard

Hello, guys!

I'm back with a new update! Enjoy reading, and feel free to share your thoughts on this chapter.

Aarav's pov

"Beta? I have messaged the grocery list and other essential items for Pooja, please bring them while you come home?" Mom's voice said through the phone.

"Maa! I'm in the office, I can't go as I'm very busy! Ask any of the workers," I replied, glancing at my files scattered across the desk.

"Do you even know it's Sunday today? They do have a life outside unlike my boring son," she taunted.

I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Fine, I will get it," I said, ending the call with a sigh.

Driving home, I found myself veering in the wrong direction. Unknowingly, I was headed towards Sayi's home. A smile crept onto my lips as I realized my subconscious desire to be near her.

My phone buzzed with a notification. It was from Maa. "If you don't bring the items, you are free to stay at your company tonight."

Is she for real? I can't believe this. Anyway, I don't want to sleep in my office, so I shoved my mobile and wallet into my pocket and got out of the car.

Searching for a nearby supermarket on Google, I found one named Sharma Mart. It was close to my location. I started walking towards it, following the directions.

As I sighed and opened the door, I suddenly found myself falling to the ground. Boom! someone fallen on top of me, causing a sharp pain to shoot through my back.

For a moment, everything seemed to slow down. The impact knocked the breath out of me. It felt as though time had paused, and in that brief moment, I was acutely aware of her presence - the warmth of her body, the scent of her perfume, and the softness of her touch as she tried to steady herself.

Our meetings always involve bumping into each other. Could this turn into something straight out of a movie?

She lifted her head, fixing her hair. "Omg! Sidhh Sidhh, are you alright?" she exclaimed.

Despite the flour covering her face and clothes, Sayi looked beautiful. Her messy bun added a casual charm, and her eyes, filled with mischief, still sparkled warmly. Covered in flour, she seemed to glow, her features standing out against the white powder. Despite the unusual situation, I couldn't help but be captivated by her simple yet stunning beauty.

"What... you... what are you doing here?" I asked, with amusement

"Ah, I work here sometimes," she replied casually.

She works here? That's new information. My Jaan is so good, she is working very hard. She rambled on about something, but I couldn't hear her over the pounding of my heart.