2.Mystery girl

Aarav's POV

Aarav's POV

I woke up early in the morning and headed to the gym. During my workout, I received a call from my best friend, Arjun. He's the only person I trust outside of my family, my right-hand man. We met with a client and discussed our upcoming projects.

Later, my little sister Aadhya called, asking me to bring her the new K-pop album released in the market yesterday. I denied her request and hung up the call. Taking a deep breath, I decided to walk into the nearby bookstore.

As I entered, I noticed many people waiting for the album book. I made my way to the book section. While I was walking, a girl bumped into me.

She looked absolutely beautiful with wide eyes and long hair

She looked absolutely beautiful with wide eyes and long hair. She wore a simple top paired with jeans and had minimal makeup. My heart fluttered the moment I saw her. I instinctively held her waist, preventing her from falling. She slowly opened her dove-like eyes, and our gazes locked. I felt as though I should drown in her pretty eyes.

But then I scolded myself internally. 'Aarav, why are you having such thoughts about a girl? Get a grip on yourself, man. You don't do love and all that stuff.' I quickly let go of her, and she fell to the ground. I scolded her for being careless, but she called me 'kadhoos'

(Le Author : baby she called you ravan too :))

'She gave me a nickname? How dare she! How can someone have the audacity to give a nickname to the great Aarav Malhotra? I simply ignored her and walked away, clutching the album book.

As I was leaving, I couldn't resist the urge to look back at her. She was glaring at me with those wide, pretty eyes. She looked like my lioness... wait, what? My lioness? How can I have such thoughts? But it was the first time someone answered me back and gave me a nickname. I must admit, I admired her audacity."Strange, I feel like there is a connection between us. I've never felt this before. Muje usse dekhe koyi apna sa feeling mehsoos ho raha hai."

"I saw Arjun's face; his mouth was wide open. I glared at him, and he started laughing. 'What the heck, Arjun? Do you want to die today?' He didn't stop laughing, so I stopped the car and left him on the road. It served him right."

"I reached home and gave the album to Aadhya. She grabbed it and ran to her room, saying, 'Thank you, bhayya. You are the best.'

I spent the rest of the day in my room, working on my laptop, keeping myself busy.After dinner, I went to meet Dad. I talked to him about my business and updates. I couldn't get a reply since he had been unable to speak for 6 years. He simply nodded, and I headed back to my room.

My room was dark, as if loneliness had consumed my life. I took a whiskey bottle and retrieved the diary from the cupboard. I went to the balcony and started reading the diary again. I touched the diary, and a smile came to my face involuntarily. It had been 6 years since I found this diary, but I couldn't find the owner of it. Who is this mystery girl?"

Hey,my lovely readers !
Thanks for taking the time to read this story.Your love and support mean the world to me. Please show your appreciation with votes and comments. Stay tuned for the next part!