28. Vanarsena

Hello my pyaare readers!

Yes! The answer to the previous riddle is "Jason". Many of you guessed it correctly. I have explained the answer in the comments.

Would you like to hear another riddle?

Feel free to share your riddles with me so that I can learn from all of you.

Aarav's pov

"Do you already have a girlfriend?" she asked, her voice laced with curiosity.

A playful smile tugged at the corners of my lips. "I never said it wasn't you," I replied, meeting her gaze with a hint of mischief.

Her laughter echoed in the room, a melodic sound that warmed my heart. "Is it me? All this time?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction, nodding in affirmation. The way her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue made my pulse quicken. This girl, with her infectious laughter and genuine curiosity, had me completely captivated.

"I know you're not ready to say anything. I don't want you to feel pressured. All I'm asking for is a chance. A chance to prove my love to you, a chance to make you feel the same for me as I feel for you," I expressed, my words carrying the weight of sincerity.

Her eyes softened, a mixture of surprise and warmth flickering within them.
I don't want to say her like this, but I'm helpless. But I will tell her those magical words when she is ready to hear them. I will make it memorable for her, for us.

Before our conversation could deepen further, a sharp knock on my cabin door shattered the moment. Suppressing a sigh, I reluctantly tore my gaze away from her.

I gritted my teeth at the disturbance. She moved back a little.

"Come in," I said, holding back myself from pouncing on them.

Her friends entered the cabin and glared at me with accusing eyes.

"Sayi, we didn't have lunch, let's go," Saransh tried to drag her with him. But I was fast enough and held her hand, stopping her from going.

"I didn't have my lunch either, let's eat together," I said to her.

"She will not eat with you, sir," Maanvi interrupted.

"She will have to eat with me. She took the responsibility to take care of me until I leave the campus," I said, smirking at them.

"What if I don't want to eat with you?" Sayi asked, snapping her head at me.

"I will never force you. If that's what you want, you can go," I said, loosening my hold on her hand. Her eyes softened a little.

"It's okay, guys. You go and have lunch, I will be with him," she said, and I couldn't resist flashing them a victorious smirk. It was clear to me now-I had a chance, and I wasn't about to let it slip away.