11. Buraai ka List

Author's POV

Author's POV

Sayi reached her home by 6 pm after surviving the adventurous day.All day she has been thinking about her angry bird. What "her angry bird"? Yeah only yours her inner shedevil smirked.
She parked her scooty and went inside giving a pitiful look at her scooty.She muttered "sorry" to the scooty, thinking about the accident it face today because of her extraordinary driving skills.

She is panicking what if mathashree or pappa finds the scratches on the scooty."You will be dead meat" her inner thoughts answered.

She walked inside pretending nothing has happened to scooty.She halted her steps hearing her mom's voice."Hey sayi ! How was your day" janaki asked.

"Woah Mathashree it's routine, home to canteen, canteen to home".she spoke dreamily without thinking about the consequences

"What ! Omg you are going to canteen , without attending classes,looks like someone is having death wish " Janaki said glaring at sayi.

" Woh mumma nai nai canteen nai classes galti se muh se nikhal Gaya , why would I go to canteen when you cook World's best food" sayi replied cleverly without getting caught."Hmm go and freshen up" Janaki said.

"Okay Mathashree" saying sayi left to her room." Bach gayi warna i would have messed up everything .Thank God atleast i didn't slip my tongue about today's accident, otherwise she will definitely do house arrest for pulling out such stunt." Sayi shook her head in NO thinking about the consequences .

Meera came to the room."Hey sayi ! I have no homework today,why don't we watch a drama ?" Meera asked with excitement."Yeah why not,Let's watch only for love" sayi answered.

They immersed themselves totally into the drama land.They lost the count ,it's been hrs they are binge watching the series without caring about time.

Janaki entered their room saying " kids join us for dinner,it's quite late". "We are not hungry Mathashree" both sisters said in unison.

"Baad me jaavo dhono"janaki yelled at them and left the room.Sayi and Meera lost the track of time while watching those series.Suddenly, Sayi's phone got dead. Who doesn't? If they don't get a break.

"I'm hungry didi," Meera said with a pout. "Drama queen, stop your act. You very well know I can't cook food, so no need to butter me. If our parents caught us eating at midnight, we will surely get scoldings and a free lecture about the 'importance of health,"Sayi answered back to Meera.

"It's all your fault! When mumma asked to have supper, you said we will have it later," Meera blamed dramatically."Lets go " sayi gave in shooking her head seeing Meera's antics."Kaha " Meera asked innocently." Baadmeh" sayi teased Meera and both endup laughing."Let's go to the kitchen and cook Maggie silently," Sayi said proudly, thinking about her plan.She started cooking the only dish she knew: "Maggie."