10. Angry Bird

Hey everyone! Surprise alert! I've just dropped a fresh chapter after surviving the exam Battle. Get ready for regular updates. Your votes are the fuel to my writing engine. #post exam freedom

.

.

.

.

1500 words

.

.

.

Happy reading ,my lovelies !

(P.S: I will give double update if we reach the target of 250 votes and 50 comments)

.

.

.

                                                                          SAYI'S POV

SAYI'S POV

Mathashree's morning task was simple but important. "Sayi, please give this lunch box to Dad on your way to college. I'm going to the NGO with Madhuri," she said.

"Sure, Mathashree. Convey my greetings to Madhuri Aunty," I replied, grabbing the scooty keys.

Madhuri aunty became my friend,i used to meet her every saturday at the temple.she is so sweet.

"okay !Drive safe," Mum yelled from her room. "Don't worry, Mumma. I'll be safe," I replied joyfully.

She teased, "I'm more worried about people on the road."

"It's not fair, Mumma. You're blaming my driving skills," I responded with a playful pout.

"Drama queen, jaldi javo, else you'll be late for your college," Mumma said, smiling.

I started the bike, noticing some starting trouble, but I managed to reach our supermarket."Papa, Mathashree asked me to give this lunch box as she is going to the NGO with her friend.""Okay, beta. Have a nice day," Papa replied with a smile.

"Byee, Papa."
I'm so happy today,why not i get to ride my scooty to college instead of waiting for the bus or taxi.

my parents don't allow me to drive often because of my excellent driving skills.All thanks to dheeraj.He complained about my skills and my dearest parents unofficially denied my access to drive.

After 15 minutes in Delhi's busy traffic, it felt like I hadn't covered much distance. Ugh, I hate this traffic.Kyu Kanaji! Itna traffic... mein college Jana acha nai lagta apko?

Deciding to take a shortcut to escape further traffic, I made a right turn, i know it's a one-way street. But who cares? Rules thodne ke liye toh hoti hai.