16. Opposite attracts

2300+ words

.

.

.

happy reading!

.

.

.

                                                                               AARAV'S POV

AARAV'S POV

I came to attend a meeting about a new construction site outside the city as kaka is busy with mumbai project. I sealed the deal and was on my way back home.

Suddenly, I saw her-yes, my love! Was it a dream? What if she's waiting for a bus or a car?I stopped the car in front of her. What the heck is she doing here, especially at 11 pm? This girl is really fearless. What if something happens to her?

I stepped out of the car and asked her to get inside. But, no, madam wants to throw tantrums.She ignored my presence, behaving like Dora the Explorer, which she really is. What does she think of herself? I'm helping her, but look at her. "Itni si height hai, lekin attitude dekho, bilkul Eiffel Tower jaisa."

Finally, she agreed.

"Will you please drop me home?" she asked, trying to sound polite with a smile.

(Keyword: trying)

I just wished for more traffic. So that I could spend more time with her.I opened the door lock. She sat comfortably with a pout, not before hurting my baby. She placed her mini bag in the back seat.

I just wanted to kiss that cute face. Freaking control yourself, Aarav! I scolded myself for these sinful thoughts. She slammed the door with a thud. It's aching my heart.

"Easy, woman! Don't be so rude to my baby," I said, looking at the poor door.

She nodded. I sighed.Again, she opened the door and slammed it even more harshly. "Ab teik Hein?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"Pathar Dil insaan," I murmured.

"Aye! I am a girl with a PhD," she said, pointing her hand towards her heart.

"PhD?" I asked, wondering what she's speaking.

"Pretty huge Dil," saying this, she flipped her hair back.

I have no words. Uff, ye ladki bhi na. I just shook my head because I don't have the energy to argue with her.

"Let's go," she said.

"Kaha?" I asked innocently.

"Baadme,'" she gave a sarcastic answer.

"Agar tum mere saath chalogi, toh main waha bhi chala jaunga." I replied teasingly.