Chapter 590: Official

Just like what Souta expected, Alice and Eztein passed the examination. Eilish had barely passed and the four of them were considered a member of Athen’s Champion. Before they left the headquarters, Igmun said that they should return tomorrow morning.

Souta knew that they would receive their emblem tomorrow and the emblem was important. They would become an official member of Athen’s Champion once they got that one.

“It’s harder than I thought,” Eztein said with a sigh.

“It’s pretty interesting that way. I quite enjoy this place, especially the dense mana in the atmosphere. The god’s legion lives up to my expectations as it was full of strong people.” Eilish said with a faint smile.

“Tomorrow, we’ll come back and join the assembly,” Souta said to them.

Alice, Eztein, and Eilish nodded.

On the next day…

Souta, Alice, Eztein, and Eilish were in standing along with dozens of people. In front of them were members of the Athen’s Champion.

A two-meter tall man stepped forward and looked at the new recruits with a fierce gaze. He had short black hair and a pair of bear eyes. He also had a thick beard and mustache.

“I’m Vandal, Chief Captain of the Third Set.”

The man introduced himself as a powerful aura burst out of his body.

‘This guy is still the same as before.’ Souta narrowed his eyes as he tried to endure the pressure boring down on his body.

He naturally know Vandal in the game. Vandal was a person at Eight Shackles Realm yet at this moment his power level was only at Seven Shackles. It seems that he didn’t improve that much.

Well, considering the time, it was already great that he broke another shackle to improve his strength.

“What the heck is this pressure?!” Eztein tried to hold himself from collapsing. The pressure coming from a person that broke Seven Shackles was fearsome.

Even Alice was having a hard time. Beads of sweat started forming on her head.

They felt that if this man wanted to kill them, then they wouldn’t be able to do a thing. They were too vulnerable in front of this man named Vandal.

After a few moments, the pressure stopped. Vandal looked at them and said, “There are a total of fifty-four people that passed the examination yesterday. I’m glad that a lot of people had passed the exam unlike before that only ten or twenty people passed.”

He looked around and continued, “Some of you may not know it so I will explain my position first. In Athen’s Champion, there are six divisions. Each division is divided into ten sets.”

Vandal was the Chief Captain of the Third Set of the Pallas Division. His position was high and ordinary people could only look up to him. After all, he was close to reaching godhood. Just three more shackles and he would be able to break through the limit of mortals.

In each Set, there were Ten Grains. Each grain was commanded by a Captain just below the Chief Captain like Vandal.

“You and you, come here. You will join the Third Grain Wisdom.” Vandal pointed at Eilish and another man.

The Third Grain Wisdom was a group full of Shackled Realm Experts. They were elites and most of them were dispatched to dangerous missions.

“As for the rest of you, you can group up yourself and join the other Grains except for First, Second, and Third.”