Chapter 526 - Coming Out of Training

In the battle just now, Souta didn't even use the [Element Drive]. If he used it then he wouldn't be able to control it if he activated his other combat arts just like [Night Overlord's Aura] or [Shadow Cloak]. It would be worse if he used Archetype on top of it.

"You can rest now, Eztein. I'm going to continue my training." Souta said to Eztein.

"Okay," Eztein nodded and he gave Souta one more glance before he went to the side to rest.

Souta ignored him and he closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and slowly circulate his best feram inside his body.

[Element Drive: Dark Force]!

A huge wave of energy swept out. The temperature dropped drastically and his body emitted pitch-black vapor. The ground beneath his feet was completely black and there was some sort of black veins popping out of his body.

Dark Force was a skill unique to the people that have darkness element attributes. It will boost their overall power by forty percent when activated and the strength of any combat arts or spell with darkness attribute will have a one hundred percent increase in effect and damage.

He needed to learn this skill as most of his opponents at this moment knew how to use [Element Drive]. The woman that he fought in the auction house was an example. Also, Eztein too knew how to use [Element Drive].

In the past ten weeks in Saya's inner consciousness, aside from training his Archetype, Souta also tried to learn this unique skill. He knew that it would greatly help him in battle.

But then, he hasn't received any system prompts about this skill. Just like the Archetype, he only received a system prompt when he could finally apply it in a battle. In his current condition, it would be impossible for him to apply [Element Drive] in a battle.

Well, since he could activate it, he was close to learning this technique. It won't be long before he could use it in a battle.

After a few hours, Souta stopped training the [Element Drive]. He sat down and rubbed his chin.

'It seems that ten weeks in this place isn't enough to learn the [Element Drive]. I think I would be able to use this soon so I need more time.' He said inwardly while glancing at Eztein, Amanda, and Yenxa.

He's not the only one that improved in the past few weeks inside Saya's inner consciousness. The others had improved too.

Yenxa learned the basics of spell casting but ten weeks wasn't enough for her to be able to cast a spell. So just like him, she needed more time. Her learning ability was high and it could even rival those top students in Imperium.

Amanda reached the high level of A-rank. She liquefied more than fifty percent of her mana but she was far from reaching the peak level of A-rank. Since she ate the High Phaseless Fruit, she gained light and darkness elemental affinity. But it was useless as she haven't learned [Element Drive] or any other spells or combat arts with light and darkness attributes. So she still needed more time to make the effect of High Phaseless Fruit useful. At the very least, she used the energy of the fruit to fasten her liquefication.

Eztein was at the peak level of S-rank but he was still far from reaching SS-rank or shackled realm. He just needed some high-grade equipment and he would be fine on his own.

Then, his current power level. His released form without the equipment added stats and skills could rival a peak level of S-rank like Eztein. If he wore his equipment, he had no problem dealing with an S-rank at all.

"Another two days,"

Souta muttered. He decided to delay their departure for two days. It means that they will have ten days inside Saya's inner consciousness.