Chapter 544 - Witch Clan: Yuko, Doranjan, Alice and South VS Rowan

'So this is the reinforcement that he was talking about...' Eilish said inwardly as she glanced at them. She then looked at Guardian Fortresses in the sky and thought, 'There's no technology on this planet that could create something like that. So how...? Don't tell me...'

Souta looked around and smiled faintly. The chances of him completing his quest grew high but still, Rowan was in a different league.

The smoke disappeared and it revealed Rowan's appearance. He just tanked [Bestrou] and [Dark Shooting Ray] and it only leaves bruises on his tough body.

"Ah, damn! That hurts! My protective field is weakening and an attack like that could now damage my body... I don't like it."

Rowan cracked his neck and he looked ahead. He saw an unfamiliar group of people beside Souta and Eilish. There's also some sort of floating fortresses in the sky above them.

"So they are the one that I felt but..."

He looked around and found that none of them had reached his level nor Eilish's level. In other words, all of them were weaklings. They wouldn't stand a chance against him in a one-on-one battle but who knows if they were abnormal like that third stage monster who was called Souta.

They probably had some sort of technique that could pierce his body. He could still remember how that strange technique of Souta damage his body before.

"I'm done playing with you guys. If you want war then I'll give you one."

Rowan said as his expression turned hideous. He didn't know these newly arrive people but since they were standing beside Souta and Eilish, he just needed to kill them all.

Although he was enraged, his aura was like a calm water.

"Witches! Hear me! Stop playing and kill all these people! Don't hold back and use your soul weapon!"

His voice reverberated in the whole area and it even caused the ground to tremble.

Souta narrowed his eyes and said, "Franklin, Isabella. Bring some of your people and help Yenxa and the two people with her." Since they didn't meet Eztein and Gragas, he had to explain it to them.

"Can I bring one of the Guardian Fortress with me?" Franklin asked.

"Fine. Just accomplish it no matter what." Souta glanced at him before he nodded. He knew that there were a bunch of S-rank chasing Eztein's group so Franklin and Isabella alone wouldn't stand a chance.

They have to overwhelm them with numbers, tactics, and technology. For individual strength, their opponents were highly powerful. It's not wise to fight them in a fair battle.

"I understand." Franklin nodded and wings grew on his back. He flew towards the Guardian Fortresses in the sky with Isabella.

Alice glanced at Eilish wondering who's this woman. She saw her injuries and thought, 'Her injuries aren't regenerating. It means that she's not one of us but she's on our side for now.'

Then, she turned her head to Souta. She saw that his wounds were slowly regenerating. It was still fast but not as fast as before. His parasite was the queen and its regeneration ability was higher than any known parasite so if it slowed down then Souta must have taken a considerable amount of injuries while they were gone.

'Also, it seems that the opponent is injured.'

Various scenes came into her mind as she tried to imagine what happened before they arrive in this place.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

Hundreds of people flew above Rowan and stared at their group. They were all witches and Rowan's personal subordinates. The force of the Clan Leader of the Witch Clan. Their power levels range from B-rank to S-rank.