Chapter 486 - Clautus

In the secret hideout of the Red Witch...

A seductive woman with long silky hair was sitting on a throne-like chair with her legs crossed in front of her. She was the leader of the Red Witch Organization, Amanda Brune.

"You are saying that the four Ruin Realms have died?!" She asked in a cold tone.

"Yes, My Mistress." One of her subordinates said in a respectful tone.

"Even though Remina is a Disaster Realm, she is already injured to the point that she couldn't even fight a Ruin Realm. Hmm... Maybe, someone helped her or else she would have died for sure." Amanda said while rubbing her beautiful soft chin.

"My Mistress. The Nine Lives is asking us to start our preparation for the summoning scroll." Another subordinate entered the room and said.

"Tell them that I will start the ritual. Also, don't forget to tell them to hunt down Remina and her group. They are the ones who know that we have the scroll. We couldn't let the other organizations know about it." Amanda said.

"Yes, My Mistress."

...

'Took a deep breath... Just follow the rhythm of energy pulsing in your veins.'

Souta was sitting in the center of his room with a monster orb in each of his palms. His eyes were closed as he followed Saya's instruction.

The two monster orbs in his palms were from a fifth evolution monster. The energy stored within was enormous and if he directly guided it inside his body his monster orb would explode.

He heard system prompts saying that his energy had increased.

[Energy has increased by 5!]

His speed of absorbing the energy has increased thanks to Saya's help. He didn't even know that the technique that she was teaching him had a function like this. It seems that the [Archetype: Vajra Extremety] was better than he imagined.

Now that he mentioned it, there was an Archetype technique in the legacy that he received. The legacy that he got only had a few techniques compared to other legacy but all the techniques in his legacy were powerful.

Souta opened his eyes after a while. He checked his body and nodded with a satisfied expression. The improvement this time was greater compared to the past few days.

'You are close to learning my technique.' Saya said to him.

"Really?" Souta raised his eyebrows.

'Yes, just a little bit more and you will be able to use it.'

He was looking forward to that future. It took him a lot of time and he was close to learning it. He guessed that he would be able to apply it in battle next time.

If he didn't have Saya's inner consciousness then who knows how long it would take him before he learned this kind of technique.

Knock!

A knock sounded on his door and it was followed by Isabella's voice.

"Souta, Torkez is here. He said that he wanted to talk to you."

"Okay, tell him that I'm coming,"

Souta said before he stood up. He placed the two monster orbs inside the drawer on the corner of his room. Then, he waved his hand as he dispersed the field that he created around him.

...

"Hmm..."

Souta rubbed his chin as he listened to Torkez's report. He took a sip of his coffee and glanced at the system.