Chapter 572: Council's Attack: Battle in the Space

“Please, teach me how to fight properly!” Yenxa said to Doranjan in a serious tone.

“Um… How should I say it? There’s a huge difference in our body shape so I wouldn’t be able to teach you. My body is several times larger than yours so my combat style is entirely different while your body is humanoid like humans and demis. It means that your combat style is closer to them.” Doranjan slowly explained to Yenxa. “But the easiest way to hone your combat skill is through battle. You’ve already experienced different battles and I’m sure that you’ve built up your combat style.”

“My Lord taught me his spells and I’m not sure how should I use them in battle. I don’t want to bother My Lord because of this so I could only ask you.” Yenxa said.

“I see… There’s a training ground in this fortress. It’s in the basement. Do you want to go there and show me the spells you learned?” Doranjan asked.

“W-Wait! M-Master taught you his spells?! Rah!! No matter what you did you will never become Master’s…” Yuko joined the conversation.

Yenxa turned to Yuko and said, “I just want to become useful to My Lord. I’ve realized in the previous battle that I couldn’t help him at all. I swore that I would help him before but I couldn’t do anything.”

“Wah! Of course! Hmph! I’m the only one who could help Master!” Yuko harrumphed as she turned her head sideways. “Master always gave me fruits that I like and he always pats me! I’m getting stronger and soon I will be able to evolve once again! Once that happens Master will praise me once again! Kuh! I can’t wait for it!”

Doranjan just looked at the two monsters in front of him. He was the strongest here and he was also the oldest here. Almost one hundred years had passed since he was born.

Yet, the two in front of him could surpass him in the future. No, Yuko was already close to reaching his level and if that happens he didn’t know how could he stop these two. If that’s the case, then he would simply make sure to become stronger so that these two couldn’t catch up to him.

Nothing was wrong with it. He could feel it. He was at the limit of his evolution and it was the first time that he was experiencing this type of feeling.

Before meeting Souta, he thought that his knowledge was huge and the only thing that he didn’t know was little. He even learned all the languages of humans on his planet. But he realized that he was quite ignorant.

He didn’t even know what’s a best feram. He always thought that it was unique to dragons and no other creature could manipulate this energy. After all, all dragon was born with this power.

Souta told him the truth about monsters. Everything that he need to know about monsters and dragons was revealed before his eyes.

‘Such a problem… I don’t know what would these two do if they aren’t besides Souta.’

Doranjan said inwardly with a sigh. Yuko and Yenxa weren’t talkative but when it comes to their master they would blabber nonstop.

“Stop it! Let’s go to the training ground!” He said to the two before he turned around his huge body.

Right now, the fortress had completed its missions. Yenxa’s tribesmen were on board and they were on their way back to the meeting place.

Soon, they were going to the rendezvous point.

Days had passed quickly… The Guardian Fortresses was getting chased by the army of the Council of High World. They were getting closer to Imperium and the army that was chasing them was getting stronger too.