Chapter 556 - Bountiful Rewards

Alice escorted Souta in the Guardian Fortress. Souta at this moment was too vulnerable. He didn't have best feram in his monster orb and his parasite was incapable of regenerating his wounds. Also, every time he moved his body extreme pain will assault him. All of these were the effect of pushing his body to the limit in fighting Rowan.

"Are you okay, Souta?" Isabella went to his side and asked him with a concerned look.

"You check it,"

Souta said as he slowly closed his eyes. He leaned his back on the wall comfortably but the moment his back touches the wall he groaned in pain.

"Aww!"

His tolerance to pain was high but it seems that this battle affected his nerves. His pain sensitivity had increased by several folds.

Isabella checked his body after she received his permission. Then, she went to her laboratory to take potions that could help him in his current condition.

While waiting for Isabella, Souta opened the system interface in mind.

*Ding!*

[Congratulations for completing the quest Riot!]

[You've gained 20 skill points, 55 free attribute points, and 50 million exp!]

This was his reward for completing the final quest of the chain quest. It was a huge haul of points and he will be able to unlock one of the abilities in the legacy. It was great and he didn't regret coming to the central continent because of this.

Now that he thinks about it, Alice introduced Amanda to him and he triggered her chain quest. It seems that he owes her one this time. He wouldn't even think of coming to this continent if he didn't have the chain quest. He would've stayed in the south continent increasing his energy capacity before he returned to Imperium.

Souta couldn't help but smirk inwardly. He then looked at the messages in the interface once again.

*Ding!*

[You've gained 13,500,379 exp for defeating an SS-rank expert!]

[You've leveled up!]

[Your Health had increased by 100!]

[Your Energy had increased by 20!]

[Your Stamina had increased by 20!]

[Your Strength had increased by 50!]

[Your Agility, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality have increased by 30!]

[Your Physical and Energy Damage have increased by 5%!]

[Your Physical and Energy Resistance have increased by 5%]

[Your Health, Energy, and Stamina Recovery have increased by 10!]

[You've gained 1 skill point!]

[You've gained 2 free attribute points!]

He reached Level 52 and finally got closer to his next evolution. After he learned the Archetype, his level become 51 at that time and there's only a little black space in his exp bar. But that little blank space still needed a few millions of exp.

Then, as for the evaluation of the Chain Quest and Special Quest...

*Ding!*

[Congratulations for completing the Special Quest]!

[Congratulations for completing the Chain Quest!]

[Processing the grade...]

[Processing complete!]