Chapter 454 - 80th floor

Half a month had passed quickly and Souta's group arrived on the eightieth floor of the living labyrinth.

What they did in the past was purely training their skills and power levels so that they could fight high-level monsters. It was a nonstop training just to get to the higher floor of the dungeon and all of their strength had reached a new level.

Isabella reached the realm of B-rank at this time. Her training speed was unbelievable that she caught up to the top powerhouses in Planet Astley. In her homeworld's term, she was a Master-class Knight. A being equal to B-rank experts in Great World Imperium.

Also, Torkez finally reached the realm of liquefication with the help of Franklin. He was a legitimate A-rank expert along with Alice and Franklin in the group.

Yuko and Doranjan have some improvements in their strength but they were still far from achieving the fourth evolution level.

Yenxa didn't manage to reach her second evolution. She was still at her first evolution stage and the weakest one in the group.

The strongest was Souta followed by Yuko and Doranjan who were both third evolution stage monsters. Alice, Franklin, and Torkez would even train their powers by sparring with Yuko or Doranjan as each one of them could take the three alone.

Among the A-rank experts in the group, Alice was the strongest even though Torkez and Franklin had vast experience. Franklin and Torkez could keep up with Alice's fighting style, the only thing that they lacked was powerful combat arts befitting their power level.

That's why Souta had to teach them his combat arts so that they could increase their combat prowess. Curdova, the one he fought in Moon Tower, was still stronger than them. He alone would be able to handle Torkez and Franklin easily.

Unfortunately, Souta was still sleeping inside his inner consciousness and Saya was the one who's controlling his body.

"We've finally arrived here on the eightieth floor. Is Souta really waiting for us here, Isabella?" Torkez asked as he glanced at Isabella.

"Y-Yes... He said that he'll wait for us here." Isabella nodded with a nervous expression.

Up until now, they still didn't know that Saya was the one who's controlling Souta body but they were suspicious and wanted to meet him as soon as possible.

"I didn't think that there are so many powerful monsters here in this place," Franklin said while looking around the eightieth floor.

The level of monsters that they've fought on the lower floor already reached the realm of B-rank and some of the monsters had the power level of A-rank experts. It was fearsome yet brought them a great experience in fighting someone at their level.

"Do we still have resources?" Alice asked Isabella.

"Yes, Souta used his shadows to go on the surface and bring resources. We still have a meal that could last for two weeks. Also, I have made a lot of potions in the past few days." Isabella smiled as she raised the huge bag on her back.

With the brute strength of a B-rank expert like her, this huge bag was close to nothing. She could even easily lift fifty tons with her current strength, and brute strength wasn't her main force. This was just a natural strength of a B-rank expert.

*Yawn*

'I want to see, master. It's been so long since I've seen his master and master didn't even use his skill to check on me.' Yuko yawned as she walked forward without care to everyone around her and Yenxa simply followed her.

Both of them were connected to Souta through their contracts so they could sense his location. They don't need to ask Isabella about his location as they will simply go where they sensed him.