Chapter 488 - Trap

Torkez realized the plan of the enemies. The two organizations were doing something big in the southern part of the city and they didn't want anyone to bother them. They knew that the Clautus Group was the one who attacked the meeting places yesterday so they wanted to eliminate this small group.

They slowly released intel about Jovin, the man who betrayed Remina. They were sure that Remina would appear so they set up a plan to eliminate her.

"But they didn't know that I'm here..."

He muttered to himself as he watched the battle.

Dozens of Ruin Realms were circling Remina and they were working together to fight this woman who was at Disaster Realm. While they were holding Remina, the other members of the Red Witch will kill her comrades and when they eliminated all of Remina's comrades they will use their numbers to kill Remina.

It was a good plan.

Jovin smiled while thinking about the plan. Once he killed this woman, he would be able to sleep peacefully at night.

"Group 3 and 4 just focus on holding Remina. Don't rush recklessly as she had the power to kill one of you easily. Just distance yourself and prevent her from advancing or escaping."

He said as he looked at the fourteen people that were around Remina.

"Jovin! You bastard! Come here and fight me!"

Remina roared angrily. She pounced forward but the two people in front of her stepped back while the six people on her life and right side charged at her.

She quickly stopped and charged her mana in her fist. Then, lightning whip stretched out on her sides.

Swoosh!

The six people quickly jumped away when they saw the lightning whip. Their goal was simple and it was too pressure Remina.

If she charged forward without caring about her health then she would be able to eliminate the people in front of her. It's just that she would suffer some injuries by doing so.

In Torkez's eyes, the defeat of the Clautus Group was inevitable. The reason was the Red Witch had some members hidden in the surrounding area. If those members appeared then he was sure that the Clautus Group would really fall.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!!"

Remina roared as she charged forward as a lightning web spread out on her body. Then, the lightning shrunk on her palm creating a ball of powerful energy.

[Lightning Gear]!!

She pushed her palm forward and a powerful beam of lightning burst out.

Crackle!

"Remina! Will you please die for me?!" Jovin said with a mad smile as several figures appeared in front of him.

Boom!!

A powerful explosion burst forth creating a field of dust in the whole area.

"Huff... Huff..."

Remina was breathing heavily as she felt quite tired. That attack consumed a large amount of mana in her body and she think that she could only use it three more times.

'I'm sure that guy is dead. Even if he didn't die he will surely suffer heavy injuries from my attack. No one under the Disaster Realm could block that type of attack.' She said inwardly. She actually wanted to see Jovin's expression before he died but she couldn't help it. This was harder than she thought.

"Oh?"

Torkez was quite amazed when he saw Remina's firepower. This woman was stronger than most of the battalion commanders of the Great Astley Empire. Even Lydia would suffer defeat if she fought Remina in a one-on-one battle without the help of a parasite.