Chapter 518 - [Nebula Heart]

Souta went to the room that Eilish provided to him. He closed the door and set up a field and sat cross-legged in the center of the room.

"Huff..."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The system interface flashed before him.

Skill point(s): 44

Free attribute point(s): 91

He earned 10 skill points from completing Remina's quest. Then, he earned 20 skill points from learning the Archetype skill. The rest was added because of the quest completed by his legion members in the Imperium.

It's good that his Adventurer's ID wasn't expired yet. He could still earn skill points from his subordinates in Imperium.

[Sealed Abilities and Skills]

»[Galaxy Eyes]

»[Nebula Heart]

»[Star Veins]

»[Archetype: Eternity Stellar Formation]

»[Cosmic Authority: Ophiuchus]

He glanced at the legacy that was sealed by the system. This was entirely different from the normal legacy that he has in the game. When he received the legacy in the game, all the skills and abilities will be added to his skill tree. But this one was sealed so he had to unseal it using points. Then, it would appear on his skill tree. If he wanted to learn it then he would have to use skill points just like how he learned skills from his skill tree.

After all, this legacy would be gone if the system didn't seal it. He couldn't blame the system for this. He could only blame himself as his body wasn't strong enough at that time. He wouldn't have died if not for the system.

Right now, he guessed that his strength was enough to handle one of the abilities in the legacy and he had enough skill points to unsealed and learn one of them.

He could only unseal the cosmic authority if he was Level 80. Then, about the Archetype. He could only use it after he learned the other three abilities.

Souta contemplated what he should unseal with his current amount of points. He could unusual two abilities but he would be left with no skill points and free attribute points to learn it.

»[Nebula Heart]

Cost: 20 skill points and 40 free attribute points

He decided that he will unseal this ability and learn this ability. He didn't hesitate anymore and used points to unseal the ability.

*Ding!*

[Unsealing the Nebula Heart...]

[1%... 16%... 43%... 57%... 74%... 95%... 99%...]

*Ding!*

[Unsealing complete!]

[You can view Nebula Heart in Skill Tree!]

Souta quickly opened the Skill Tree and checked the [Nebula Heart]. He used the same amount of points when he unsealed it to learn this ability.

*Ding!*

[Warning!]

[Prepare yourself!]

Before he could react, Souta widened his eyes as extreme pain assaulted his body. His muscles contracted and sweat formed around his body. It looks like he just came out of the bath with his body drenched in sweat.

"Argh!!"

Souta roared in pain but nothing escape out of the room because of the field he set up. The pain was greater than anything that he had experienced so far. It was excruciating as if he wanted to die and end this pain.