Chapter 512 - Against Two S-rank Experts I

The upper body of the young man was gone. In an instant, an Extermination Realm has died.

For Souta, killing an A-rank expert with his guard low was simple. He was in his release state so his overall strength was several times higher than his normal form.

He was a brutal monster in this form.

Souta raised his head as he felt energy fluctuations in front of him.

The two S-rank or what they called Annihilation Realm charged at him with a murderous aura. They realized that Souta wasn't an ordinary third evolution monster that they could deal with easily. Instead, this one was dangerously powerful than other third evolution monsters that they've slain in the past.

The two S-rank experts were a woman and a man. The woman has long blue hair and sharp blue eyebrows. Her eyes were filled with killing intent as she pulled out the sword on her waist. She was the leader of this group that attacked the auction house. And she was also the most powerful Annihilation Realm in this group.

The man looked like he was in his late twenties. He had short and messy blonde hair. Sharp eyes and hook nose along with his murderous aura that was stronger than the woman makes him more terrifying.

It's clear that he had slain a number of people greater than the woman.

The two arrived on Souta's left and right sides. They quickly swung their weapon with the intention to injure him.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Souta spat the upper body of the young man in their direction. A huge amount of blood splattered around as the attack of the two S-rank experts pulverized the body.

The woman's eyes turned cold. This monster was brutal so it needs to die. She didn't care about capturing him alive anymore.

Swoosh!

The four spider limbs behind Souta moved forward. It was coated with best feram and it blocked the attack from the two S-rank experts.

BAM!

Shockwaves swept out and the remaining four A-rank experts were blown away. Previously, they just caught Vincent's group off-guard but now, they would be able to feel the battle of a real Annihilation Realm.

BANG! BANG!

The ground shook heavily and cracks formed on the wall, floor, and ceiling of the huge room. Even though it was enchanted by runes, it still couldn't handle the power of a third evolution monster and several S-rank experts.

"Amanda, Yenxa, I'll leave the rest to you! Don't forget to secure the soul weapon and the other rare treasure!"

Souta shouted but then his body crashed through the walls causing the dust to shoot up. Fighting two well-equipped S-rank experts were still too much for him.

Amanda and Yenxa opened their eyes when they heard his words. They saw that there were still Extermination Realms and Disaster Realms in front of them. The Annihilation Realms, which was above their league, were busy fighting Gragas and Souta.

"Huff..."

Amanda took a deep breath as several layers of red color flesh covered her entire body. Squirming tentacles protruded on her back.

This was her first time fighting several Extermination Realm in her entire life. So she was slightly nervous but her eyes were still filled with determination. She knew that her path to revenge wasn't going to be smooth.

Yenxa looked at the people in front of her with cold eyes. It's been a while since her lord had given her an order. She had to complete it no matter what happens.