Chapter 492 - Fall of the Nine Lives

"Fucking demon!!"

Greyman roared as his mana burst out of his body. He then tried to attack Alice but she simply pulled out the spear on his stomach before kicking him towards the three Extermination Realm.

Ugh!!

He spat a mouthful of blood as he looked at the demon with rage in his eyes.

"Why did you trick me?!!"

He roared while circulating his mana around the wound on his stomach to stop the bleeding.

"It's your fault for trying the demon summoning. Any kind of demon would change the contract if they knew that their summoner didn't even know the demon's language so naturally you would be tricked."

Alice said as she waved her spear and the blood on it splattered on the ground. Her expression turned cold as her mana slowly oozed out of her body.

[Heavenly Demon's Aura]!

A heavy and chilly pressure bore down on the four people in front of her. She would kill these four people for trying the demon summoning circle. If she didn't interfere with the summoning, another demon different from her would appear in this world and the possibility of her being discovered was high if that happens.

She tightened her fingers on the spear in her hand and black energy slowly flows through the spear.

Ohm!

The spear in her hand was given to her by Souta. A high-quality red grade spear called Dauntless Frosty Spear. This was several times better than the spear that she used before as it could boost her strength by several times.

"S-She's just an Extermination Realm!! Attack her at the same time!!" Greyman yelled while pointing at Alice.

"B-But..." The other three Extermination Realm tried to say something but Greyman cut their words.

"Don't say anything! She's alone and didn't we talk about it already that we will subdue the demon!!"

The three Extermination Realm had no other choice but to follow Greyman. They released their energy as they charged forward at the same time while brandishing their weapons.

Swoosh!! Swoosh!! Swoosh!

"This fucking demon!!"

Greyman gritted his teeth as he glanced at the wound on his stomach. He didn't expect that this would happen at all but he wasn't afraid of a battle even if it was a demon.

The demon that he summoned was just an Extermination Realm so he had a chance to subdue her. If he worked together with the other three then the possibility of him winning this battle will increase.

...

Alice moved her body from side to side as she swiftly avoided all the attacks of the three people. She was analyzing their battle power at this moment so she haven't launched a single attack.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The three people were getting annoyed as none of their attacks landed on Alice. Despite having an advantage in numbers, they still couldn't land at least one attack and this made them feel uncomfortable.

A bad feeling was slowly brewing in their heart.

Shiing!!

Alice suddenly turned her head to the side and saw a green light. She flapped her wings and in just a second she arrived one hundred meters above the surface.

Swoosh!

She looked down and saw woods burst out of the church. It spread in every direction as pink flowers formed on the branches of the woods.