Chapter 476 - 91st Floor to 100th Floor IV

One hour before Souta went to the 100th floor...

He decided that he would clear the 100th floor. The 99th floor already blocked his connection with Saya and he couldn't enter her inner consciousness.

He already recovered from his battle with the monsters on this floor so it was time that he head on the final floor. The battle on the 99th floor was hard that it made him use all of his free attribute points to further increase his power level.

He couldn't clear it with his current power so he used all of his free attribute points and he was successful. He almost died on this floor as the monsters were not just powerful but also intelligent too.

Next was the 100th floor. He didn't know what lies ahead but he was sure that it was harder than any floor in this entire labyrinth. If he cleared it he would have a chance to get the legacy of an unknown god.

Souta decided to wait for a while as he transferred some of his best feram in his parasite. He didn't have enough mana potion to fill it so he would fill it with his own energy. Also, it would boost his power if he use best feram instead of a mana potion.

After a while, Souta stepped inside the 100th floor and he quickly spread his webs. His energy flow through the webs to sense any object that made contact with it. Not just that, he also activated his [Shadow Cloak], [Night Overlord's Aura], [Triple Muscle Strengthening], [Cat's Speed], and [Dark Cloud Hunting].

Although his five senses were cut, it made him possible to sense anyone around him with his skill set. The black mist from [Dark Cloud Hunting] spread in the surrounding area and he sensed one figure one hundred meters away from him.

Since his [Energy Manipulation] skill had increased by several levels, he could detect his best feram flowing through the black mist that he emitted. And that figure made contact with the black mist and it was transmitted back to him.

'Just one opponent...?'

Souta was confused. He didn't think that the 100th floor only had one figure and judging from the surrounding, the whole place was just a plain desolate area without any object.

'Surely, this one is strong as hell...'

He thought as he tightly grip the vajra sword in his hand.

Suddenly, a huge amount of mana burst out from that figure. Several skills were activated at the same time as twenty black balls appeared around the figure. It's the [Shadow Ball] and [Gravitational Ball] spell. Also, seven shadows emerged from the ground. It's the [Doppelganger] spell.

'What?!'

Before Souta could regain his posture a powerful gravity bore down in his body.

'Fuck! What the hell is going on?!'

He instantly released his best feram and twenty black balls formed around him, the [Gravitational Ball] and the [Shadow Ball] spells. He offset the gravity power of his opponent using his own gravity power.

Boom!

Shockwaves spread out as Souta pulled a string of his web.

Swoosh!

Dozens of strings moved at the same time and it tried to bind the figure which was standing one hundred meters away from him. Before the strings could bind the figure the seven shadows move and started to cut the strings of his web.

'It could even cut my webs...!'

A web from a third evolution monster like Souta was tough and strong. Some humans and demis could use it to create an orange-grade armor yet those seven shadows simply cut his webs easily.