Chapter 478 - Ophiuchus

[You've gained the title "Labyrinth Cleaner"!]

[Labyrinth Cleaner]: When you enter a living labyrinth, your overall stats will increase by 50 points.

This title was gained if a player managed to clear one living labyrinth. Souta knew that he could upgrade this title as long as he cleared more living labyrinth.

[Labyrinth Conqueror] and [Labyrinth Dominator] were the titles above this. Also, the effect of this title was higher than his current one.

But then, for him to gain [Labyrinth Conqueror] he needed clear five living labyrinths and twenty living labyrinths for [Labyrinth Dominator]. He guessed that he needed to clear fifty living labyrinths to achieve a higher title than the [Labyrinth Dominator]. In the game, he couldn't achieve it as most of the top guilds conquered the other living labyrinths.

If he somehow achieved a higher title then maybe it's possible for him to venture into the Great Labyrinth.

Then, about his legacy...

Souta glanced at the system and saw that he was level 49. Just what kind of god left this legacy that even the body of a third evolution monster couldn't handle the energy of the legacy.

A level 49 Blood Goblin was strong enough to dominate those common third evolution monsters. He was currently at the intermediate stage and was close to the high stage. Just a little bit more and he would be able to level up to level 60 and promote his race to a higher life form.

He had spare three level-up cards that he gained from completing the chain quest to destroy the Great Astley Empire. He didn't think that he would get a lot of benefits in his exploration in these sub-worlds.

In just a few months since his last evolution, he already reached level 49. If it was a normal grinding he guessed that it would take him another five months before he reached level 49.

'If I calculate my current speed I guess that I will reach level 60 next year. This is just the second year since I've transmigrated into this world. Passing level 60, it would take me another year of nonstop grinding before I gained five levels. Hmm...? Three more years and I will reach level 80, the level cap of the game.'

Souta nodded and he turned his attention to the other title that he gained.

[Cosmic Sign: Ophiuchus]: One of the Thirteen Cosmic Power in the whole universe. It provided the user with various abilities.

He narrowed his eyes while looking at the description of the title. This was his first time seeing this kind of title in his ten years of playing Battle World Online. He didn't know about other secretive players like him but he was definitely sure that this was the first time that he saw it.

He looked down and saw that he could expand the details to see the abilities that this title granted to him.

[Cosmic Body], [Galaxy Eyes], [Nebula Heart], [Star Veins], and [Cosmic Authority: Ophiuchus].

Oi! Oi! Oi! This is the thirteenth zodiac?! Does this mean that the organization called "The Zodiac" has this kind of power?

Suddenly a surge of power erupted in the whole place. Cracks spread out like a spider web in the entire area.

'Souta! you should take those things and leave this place as soon as possible! It's going to collapse as the legacy is the core of this labyrinth! Since you took the legacy, this whole place is going to crumble burying every creature inside it!' Saya said to him.

Souta snapped out of his thoughts and looked around him. Saya was right. He needed to get out of this place quickly or else he would die.

He looked at the things that Saya mentioned and saw a bunch of precious items, weapons, and spiritual fruits. He didn't have a time to check these things so he used his [Gravitational Ball] to create a gravity field around it.