Chapter 491 - Demon's Trick

The old man who was watching the scene turned pale. He had never seen something like this before and the fact that Torkez's last attack was several times stronger than his mistress.

He believed that his mistress couldn't match Torkez in frontal battle. Torkez's battle prowess was simply terrifying as a Senior Master from Purple Heart Cloud didn't stand a chance. Perhaps only people at Annihilation Realm could stop this man.

He didn't dare to move his body as if he was afraid that Torkez would notice him.

...

The Senior Master had a gloomy expression as he stood in his position. He didn't expect that there would be a situation in Blue Ray City that he couldn't solve with his current strength.

"I don't know where come from or what you are but I will retreat for now. Just don't forget that you are in Numan Country."

He said to Torkez before he turned around and left the area.

Torkez just looked at the Senior Master's retreating figure. After he was sure that the Senior Master was gone, he breathe a sigh of relief.

He didn't want to kill a figure from the leading forces of this country as it would cause too much commotion. If he somehow killed that person then most of the ruling forces will become hostile to him and he didn't want that to happen.

Even if he killed that man, the Purple Heart Tower would simply do a large-scale operation in this city and they would find Torkez and the others who were hiding in this place.

At least for now that Senior Master should've realized that Torkez didn't want to kill him or else he wouldn't be able to leave this place easily. In fact, the chances of him dying at Torkez's hand were high.

Torkez looked around and realized that the whole place was devastated. Luckily almost all the people that died here were members of the Red Witch.

"It seems that the Clautus Group have safely escaped this place."

He muttered as he knew that the aftershocks from the battle between A-rank experts were too much for C-rank experts. They would die if one of the skills of Torkez or the Senior Master landed on them.

"Now then... Let's talk."

Torkez smiled while turning around to face the old man several dozens of meters away from him.

Without the protection of a Senior Master from Purple Heart Tower, this old man will not be able to do anything. His life was in Torkez's hands.

...

In the southern part of the city, a huge commotion gathered the attention of the people...

A huge fire spread out and the ordinary citizens couldn't do anything about it as ordinary water was useless to the flames that were created using the mana of Extermination Realms.

These flames came from the abandoned church on the top of the hill and they didn't even know that it already burned hundreds of members of Red Witch and Nine Lives Group.

Inside the church...

Amanda looked at the four people in anger. Blood was coming out of her mouth and she knew that she failed to destroy the magic circle.

"Ugh! I didn't think that I would meet my end here..."

She glanced at them with hatred in her eyes. She betrayed a lot of people and killed countless people just to get to her current position. To know the reason why her race was killed.

But she didn't expect that she would die because of betrayal.

Maybe this was her fate, she would experience a pitiful end because of all the inhumane things that she did in the past.