Chapter 537 - Witch Clan: Secret Skill

[Element Drive: Darkness Force]!

All the active skills related to the dark attribute received a great boost. His [Shadow Cloak] and [Night Overlord's Aura] had enhanced his overall abilities by a top-notch. Luckily, he didn't leave Earthen Core City until he could use [Element Drive] in a battle.

Not just his skills had received a boost. Each of his stats had received an extra 150 points just by activating this darkness affinity skill.

[Gravitational Ball]! [Shadow Bind]!

He glared at Rowan and casted several spells. Each one only took 0.01 seconds to cast and it complimented his current body state.

Black tentacles rose from the ground and they wrapped around Rowan's legs. The heavy gravity bore down on Rowan, who was tightly gripping his face. The gravity was heavier as the Clan Leader felt like a million tons boulder pressed on his body.

Boom!

The ground formed huge spider-web cracks and every object in the surrounding was squeezed because of the intense gravity.

"Argh!!"

Souta gritted his teeth as Rowan increased the strength of his grip. He swung his sword once again but Rowan deflected it as if he didn't feel the pressure of heavy gravity.

'This fucker!'

He focused the gravity on Rowan's body and the pressure on the surrounding had disappeared. All the pressure was pinpointed on the figure of the Clan Leader.

Hmph!

Rowan snorted and he delivered a punch on his stomach. The black armor was shattered instantly and the barrier behind Souta broke.

Boom!

Seven shadows emerged from the ground and launched an attack. They were just the Souta's shadow so they could use skills but their physical strength was high.

Then, the four spider limbs on Souta's back pointed at Rowan. A huge concentration of best feram gathered on each tip.

"Eat this!!"

Souta roared as four [Bestrou]s were fired at the same time. It swallowed everything in front including Rowan.

Boom!

A large explosion occurred that destroyed a quarter of the territory occurred and the gust of wind that it produce destroyed buildings in the perimeter near the explosion site.

Almost everything was disintegrated. The power of four [Bestrou]s was not to be underestimated.

"Argh!"

Souta stood up while holding his face. When he launched four [Bestrou]s, Rowan was forcefully pushed away causing Souta's skin on his face to rip apart. After all, Rowan was gripping his face.

Flesh moved on his face and soon, a new layer of skin had appeared.

That Rowan didn't even flinch under the pressure of fifty million tons. This level of pressure was enough to decrease Eztein's movement speed by twenty percent. He tested it when they were training in Saya's inner consciousness but the pressure didn't even affect Rowan at all.

He glanced in the sky and felt that the barrier was going to collapse soon. Even if he didn't do anything, the battle of the two elders would shatter it in just a minute.

His [Nebula Heart] and monster orb were distributing best feram throughout his entire body nonstop just to endure Rowan's attack.

Souta narrowed his eyes as he felt Rowan's energy.