Chapter 436 - Great Astley Empire: "Everything is in my control!"

In outer space, Yuko and the dragons just finished their attack. They went back inside the ship as the pressure of the outer space was slowly getting heavy for them but they could handle it for half an hour. It's just that they shouldn't risk themselves too much when they couldn't enter the ship and rest before they go out once again.

Even with the third evolution monsters' support they still couldn't push back the empire. A few third evolution stage monster wasn't enough to repel hundreds of thousands of mother ships along with millions of assault-type ship.

Lydia, Jamine, and Alice didn't know what to do anymore. Individual power wasn't enough in this kind of situation. What they needed was a large reinforcement or Souta's appearance with the royal family?

"Damn! The empire is really good at playing with their cards!" Jamine cursed as she commanded the army to retreat. Their army couldn't afford to fight head-on as the number of the empire's forces was several times higher than them.

Also, the empire had those Mana Convergent Bombs that could easily wipe out dozens of mother ships at the same time.

"Argh!!"

Suddenly, Lydia fell down on her knees and groaned in pain.

"What's wrong, Lydia?!" Jamine quickly went to her side with a concerned look on her face.

"I don't know but I felt that the parasite inside my body is turning wild. I couldn't control it anymore." Lydia said with a painful look on her face.

Jamine didn't know what to do. She encountered this type of situation when she was in a lab so she knew that there's no solution.

Why would the parasite suddenly run wild? But Lydia was powerful enough to handle the power of the parasite unlike those ordinary people in the lab. So how could this happen to her?

"I-It hurts..."

Lydia couldn't handle the intense pain. Blood flows out of her mouth and splattered on the floor. She didn't have any awareness of her surrounding as the intensity of the pain was increasing every second.

"Lydia! Lydia! Lydia!" Jamine called her friend repeatedly but Lydia didn't respond to him.

Suddenly, she received a report that the empire has stopped attacking them. She didn't know that the commanders and generals have the same condition as Lydia.

"What is happening right now?" She muttered as she glanced at the projection. After a few moments, she shook her head and ordered, "Bring Lydia to the lab and ask the experts in parasites to check her condition."

She was worried about her friend but she also needed to know what's happening in the empire as the person in charge of the Liberation White Army.

She took a deep breath and made a decision. She ordered to attack the nearest empire's ship to find the commander. If the commander was also suffering just like Lydia then it was her chance.

An opportunity to fight back against the empire.

The Liberation White Army attacked the empire and found that the commanders and generals have the same condition as Lydia. Although they didn't know what's happening to those people they still couldn't let them go.

The Liberation White Army launched a full-scale attack. Without the commanders and generals, the empire was in a mess. Although some capable people took in charge, most of them were having a hard time thinking about their superiors.

They didn't have any idea about what's happening.

It took them a while before they recovered under the leadership of the several second-in-commands. But they suffered huge casualties in the attack from the Liberation White Army.