Chapter 561 - Meeting IV

In the Heavenly Demon Palace...

A handsome man with long silver hair and a pair of black horns on the side of his head was sitting comfortably on the throne. There was a blue ember burning on the center of his forehead and his purple eyes were gleaming in the dark. His skin was pale and he was wearing an exquisite robe.

This man was the Great Demon Emperor Lucifer, one of the Three Great Demon Emperor of Demon's Land. He was the ruler of the Heavenly Demon Palace, a force that occupied a quarter of the continent.

"Really? The Ruler of Gluttony said that. Hmm... That's a bit troublesome. That man is one of the few gods that could rival me. I don't even know if I could win if he uses his Aspect of the Sin." Lucifer muttered as he rested his chin on his palm. "Well, don't worry about it. Just continue what you are doing in God's Continent but take it slowly this time. You guys are no match for him and I don't have a time to handle a guy like him so wait for the major factions to move."

"I understand Your Majesty." A voice sounded.

"I just sensed my daughter's location and she's not in Imperium. Gather some troops and bring back my daughter to me."

Lucifer waved his hand and a faint smile formed on his face.

"Really, what a man, Esquin. He even had a time to warn me about some monster lords. Is he saying that one of those monster lords is stronger than me? I don't think so. Did he know how many monster lords that I've killed so far? But since he warned me about those monster lords it seems that those three are exceptional."

The Demon's Land had no monster lord anymore. It's been thousand years since one was born. All the monster lords had been killed by the Great Demon Emperors and Demon Kings. It's been a while since monsters dare to fight back against demons in this land.

"Your Majesty, about the Land of Giza... Should we continue our conquest?" The voice asked Lucifer in a polite tone.

"Yes, you should continue conquering the land but since my daughter isn't in Imperium, try to focus army now. Don't scatter them like before. The Great Barrier around the other four continents is opening soon so we need to have a foothold in every land. I wanted to fight for the throne and took the title Satan for myself."

Lucifer slowly closed his eyes.

"Yes, Your Majesty. We will fulfill your command."

The world was changing too fast and mortals and immortals needed to keep up with it or else they would perish. The Imperium was getting stronger every second. The mana density in the atmosphere was getting thick and some part of the land had already birthed to ancient mana fruits that could even give gods a boost in their prowess.

Some of the hidden gods and monster lords across the world were planning to appear soon. They could feel it. Their senses were telling them that this was a sign of omen. A world without the balance of administrators will experience chaos from countless beings that wanted to rule over it.

Yet, some of the people that knew the truth were preparing for the worse. The worse scenario that occurred twenty thousand years ago. The Great War which countless powerful beings had perished. The Dimensional Creature, Primordials, Elemental Beings, and Progenitors were gone.

The only creatures left were humans, demis, and regular monsters. How could these mere creatures handle the harsh calamity that was about to occur?

It was about to open and no one was prepared for what was about to come.

...

"So you want to control me?" Eilish asked Souta.

"No..." Souta pinched the bridge of his nose before he sigh. "I'm grateful for your help. Without you, I wouldn't be able to win against Rowan but to bring you with me..."