Chapter 551 - Witch Clan: Struggle I

"Demon?! So you people are truly from Divine World... There's no need to doubt it now." Rowan said as he narrowed his eyes. The demons were fierce creatures that he couldn't take lightly. They were strong and have cunning means to defeat their enemies.

"Souta, I'll tell everything to you after we've finished this so, please don't doubt me for now." Alice turned to him and said with a slightly trembling voice.

Souta smirked and said, "As if I'd doubt you. Let's just finish this man."

Swoosh!!

There was one reason why Souta didn't attack while Rowan was talking. It was because he was silently absorbing the energy of the monster orb on his back to recover his best feram. Since Rowan had given him this opportunity, then he wouldn't hesitate and recover his strength.

He also warned Yuko not to do anything. He let Rowan take the stage for a while to recover his strength.

This overconfident guy will fall soon.

Souta swung the vajra sword in his hand and a red energy blade shoot out. Then, seven shadows emerged beside him and attacked Rowan in different directions.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Rowan clicked his tongue in annoyance as he waved his left hand. The golden bell above him launched several sound waves at the seven shadows. Then, he raised his right hand and caught the red energy blade before shattering it into pieces.

Bang!

"I can do it. I can protect you from the people of this world."

Rowan said as he stared at Souta. Then, he saw a figure pass beside him. He turned around and quickly caught the spear.

Alice gritted her teeth and she launched a kick but was smashed by a sound wave from above. Her figure crashed on the ground causing a huge crater.

Boom!

Rowan didn't have a time to deal a finishing blow as Souta and Yuko appeared in front of him.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The three exchanged high-speed blows and their attacks generated powerful shockwaves that swept out the whole area.

Roar!!

Yuko roared as she tanked several sound waves before she opened her mouth and used [Burning Shout II]. Flames surged out and engulfed Rowan but Rowan easily dispersed the flames with his might.

Hmm?

Rowan sensed a presence above him. He looked up only to see Souta slashing his sword in his direction.

[Crimson Moon]!

[Archetype: Vajra Extremity]!

[Fifth Form: Rage of the Thunder God]!

[Bestrou]!

With the help of Saya containing the enormous energy in the sword, he fused the three skills into one slash.

"There's no need to join you. You're not Rowan, the Clan Leader of the Witch Clan, so stop manipulating the Clan Leader, or else I will kill you sooner or later."

Souta said in a cold tone as the slash landed on Rowan's body.

Ugh!

A huge cut appeared on Rowan's chest. He stared at Souta as blood spurted out of his wound.

"If you want to rule those people then I can help you. I can help you reach monster lord level..."

Then, energy beams smashed his body to the ground.