Chapter 577: Council's Attack: Entering the Imperium IV

The [Yin Yang Twin Spirit]. One of the three equipment skills of the universal grade artifact [Yin Yang Bracelet].

The dark and light manifestations didn’t have specific power levels. Its ability depends on the user of the artifact. Although the [Yin Yang Twin Spirit] was just materializing two spirits, the two spirits that it manifested were unbelievably strong. They had their own skills and abilities. And all the abilities that they possess were high tier.

It can be said that they were stronger than Souta who was in his [Monster Orb Release] form. They weren’t like his [Doppelganger] which could only be used to keep his opponent busy for a short amount of time.

“Not enough!”

Souta tightened the muscles in his body as he emitted a strange black and white light. He activated the second equipment skill of the [Yin Yang Bracelet].

[Yin Yang Unification]!

The [Yin Yang Unification] was a skill that increases his dark and light abilities by 500%. The effect was too powerful for people that use these two specific attributes. Once activated, the unification mode will last for five minutes and it has a cooldown of one week.

All the dark and light attribute skills of Souta will experience a huge change once this skill was used.

“Let me break you!”

Souta said as he charged forward to the formation of the council’s soldiers. The dark and light spirits followed him.

It was like there was three Souta on the battlefield. Souta along with the two spirits were fighting another group of S-rank and they were pushing them back.

The light spirit clashed with three S-rank and the dark spirit was the same. They were basically fighting six people at peak S-rank. And Souta who experienced an upgrade in all of his dark attribute skills clashed with seven S-rank at the same time.

“What the hell is this guy?!”

One of the S-rank said in frustration as he tried to block the greatsword of the dark spirit.

Bang!

He was blown away and when he regained his footing, he saw several black rays flying in his direction.

“Shit!”

Boom!

“Settle down!”

Souta made a grabbing motion as he activated the full power of the [Gravitational Ball]. The power of gravity grew by 500% due to the effect of [Yin Yang Unification].

The tier 2 [Gravitational Ball] spell could now rival a high-ranked tier 3 spell. The power of gravity was too much and it could crush anyone below A-rank in pieces. Yes, it could crush B-rank and it could restrict the movement of A-rank experts.

Ohm!

The entire field of gravity spread out in the surrounding area. The pressure prevented all the soldiers below S-rank from moving and it directly killed all the soldiers at B-rank. Their bodies just exploded and blood scattered everywhere.

“How can we stop this guy?!” One of the S-rank said.

“Just hold him for a while. Our reinforcement is coming.” Another S-rank said.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Seven shadows came out of Souta’s body and attacked the S-rank experts. Even his [Doppelganger] right now could give S-rank a trouble. Each shadow only had Souta’s seventy percent of stats and it couldn’t use any of his skills.