Chapter 533 - Witch Clan: Truth and Final Quest

Amanda stood up and walked towards the door. She raised her hand and grabbed the doorknob before she slowly opened it.

What stood beyond the door was an old man with short white hair and a long beard. He was one of the two remaining elders in the Witch Clan, Elder Guan.

"Why are you here elder? Is there something wrong?"

She asked in a low voice as she looked outside and the only person that she could see was Elder Guan. Aside from him, there's nothing else that she could find.

But why would Elder Guan appear in front of her door at midnight?

"Young Miss, forgive me for my rudeness but I have something to tell you." Elder Guan said as he slightly bowed his head. His eyes were full of remorse as he glanced at Amanda.

"What is it?" Amanda asked as she slightly tilted her head.

"About your parents..." Elder Guan said in a low voice as he stared at Amanda's eyes with a serious look.

"...C-Come inside the room..." Amanda hesitated for a moment before she opened the door.

She heard them along with Clan Leader talk about her parents but somehow she felt that they haven't divulged any important details to her. She wanted to talk to Souta about this uncomfortable feeling tomorrow morning, but it seems that this elder was going to reveal something to her.

'My clan, my parents, why do I feel something is wrong?'

She said inwardly as she watched Elder Guan enter the room. The elder sat in front of the table and she sat opposite of him. The atmosphere was cold and they could hear the wind whistle outside the room.

Elder Guan sighed before he looked at Amanda. He slowly opened his mouth and asked, "Young Miss, do you believe that this is not the only planet that has living beings in the universe?"

"Yes, there are records in the south continent about it. Those planets are too far from us so they couldn't be reached by normal means. They could only set up teleportation circles to easily reach those planets. But no one knows how to use those teleportation circles today." Amanda replied.

"Exactly. Several decades ago most of the large organizations in our world knew how to create and activate teleportation circles. It's the same for our clan. We have some planets under our rule before the war occurred. Strangely all the experts knew about teleportation circles had died in the war. Your mother and father are included in those experts."

"What?!" Amanda opened her eyes widely.

"The Council of High Worlds. Have you heard about it before?" Elder Guan asked.

Amanda shook her head and said, "I've heard about it before but I don't know if this is true or not. The information about this organization is too little. Is this organization related to the death of the experts in teleportation circles?" She'd heard the Council of High World before. It was the time when Souta was talking to that woman called Eilish.

"The war decades ago is their conspiracy to control our world. The god's inheritance that appeared was their doing and they are also responsible for the assassinations in different factions at that time. They caused everyone to fight among themselves and when everyone was weak they slowly seeped into our world to control it.”

"The Council of High World is an organization that we know less. It's mysterious and powerful at the same time. I don't even know the extent of its full force as from what I've heard only a few people from the council bother our world. It means that the people that created the war aren't everything. That's the reason why they didn't even launch a frontal assault at our bases."