Chapter 427 - Great Astley Empire: Start

"Yeah, I know where's the capital as I'm living there before," Lydia said as she shrugged her shoulder. She then drew a map in front of everyone's eyes. The map was the map of the land of the Astley. She circled the important landscape of the empire and pointed at the capital.

Everyone just listened to her explanation. She was the only one among them who knew the land of the empire so no one interrupted her.

The elite team who was going to land on the planet was Souta, Torkez, Franklin, Dragon, and dozens of powerful C-rank. Their number was small but Souta thought that it was enough.

Invading the planet and capturing the royal family was the core of their plan. But Souta was contemplating about his special quest. The true leader of the empire wasn't the emperor. He guessed that once he captured the royal family, the shadow leader of the empire would appear.

They had to make it quick and capture the royal family before the Liberation White Army got defeated. Everyone understood that their total forces didn't stand a chance to the empire that's why they devise this plan.

"Lydia, Jamine, I'll leave the army to you," Souta said and the two nodded at him with a serious expression. He then glanced at Isabella and Yenxa. "Join the battle. This battle will give you experience and you better use the skills that you learned in our training."

"Yes, my lord." Yenxa nodded at him.

"Y-Yes..." Isabella nodded nervously. Even though her strength increased greatly, she was still nervous when she thought about going into a war.

"Okay, you can go now and prepare," Souta said as he dismissed everyone. He then went back to his room and took out the transmission talisman.

He poured his energy and called Alice. Alice immediately answered his call once she received it.

"Alice, where are you? We're already near the Planet Astley, the homeworld of the Great Astley Empire." Souta said through the talisman.

"Oh? Souta, I'm on my way. I think that it will take one week before I arrived there. I also brought some forces that could help you in the battle." Alice said in response to his question. She knew what's happening as Souta's name already spread on different planets.

The name Souta Ieshi, the leader of the Liberation White Army, was known throughout hundreds of planets. So she naturally heard his feat on her journey.

"Your army is powerful but even I think that it's still not enough to fight the empire," Alice said.

"You think so. Well, I know that my army is too weak compare to the empire but I have a plan. I will go directly to their planet with some capable people and capture the royal family. With my current strength, I don't think that there's a person among the empire that could defeat in a one-on-one battle. The same could be said to you." Souta paused before he continued, "I want you to come here as soon as possible. I want you to help my people in defending against the onslaught of the empire. With your strength, I don't think that it will be a problem."

"I understand but what will you do if you failed?" Alice asked him. She just stayed silent and waited for his reply. After a while, she heard Souta's voice.

"I guess you'll never know." Souta smiled as he stared at the talisman in his hand. "Lose? I will not let myself lose easily as I have a lot of aces in my sleeve."

He then hung up the call and glanced at his system. The increase in his power in this training was little but he was satisfied with it. He still had a few cards that he hasn't use so he wouldn't go down easily.

...

The Liberation White Army and finally arrived near Planet Astley. Everyone saw tens of millions of mother ships orbiting around the planet. Following the mother ships, there were also assault-type ships and their numbers were twice as many as the mother ships.