Chapter 580: Departure

Start from the beginning

Currently, he was perfecting the tier 1 spells. Although he didn’t need tier 1 spells, he still needs to study it as it was the foundation of higher tier spells. If he wanted to master tier 2 and above spells, he needed to master the lowest tier first.

Luckily, his memory was high and he could easily remember all the important details that she taught him.

“You’re getting better and better. It won’t be too long before you could instantly cast a tier 1 spell.” Eilish praised him.

“It’s nothing compared to the other people. There’s still a lot of things that I need to learn.” Souta shook his head.

“Yeah, after mastering the instantaneous casting you need to learn double-casting but I wonder how can you spells in battle…”

“All of my spells are spells that I’ve imprinted in my inner consciousness,” Souta answered her. “Inner spells didn’t need to manually build a magic circle as the magic circle is already in my inner consciousness. I just simply poured my energy into the magic circle to activate it. It’s simple as that.”

“But isn’t that insane… Most of the mages could only imprint up to five magic circles but you have dozens of them. One wrong move in imprinting could destroy your inner consciousness. It will affect your body.” Eilish said to him.

“That’s what I was trying to know. Why I don’t feel the burden of imprinting spells in my inner consciousness.” Souta shrugged his shoulder as he acted as if he didn’t know anything.

“Okay, that’s it. After you learn the instantaneous casting of tier 1 spell, you can come to me and I will teach you double casting. Just don’t forget to practice it at least four hours a day and you will get used to it soon.”

“I understand.” Souta nodded.

“So what are you planning to do? It’s been a week since we’ve arrived in Imperium and you show no sign of leaving this place.” Eilish asked.

“Hm… I will bring some people with me three days from now to find the nearest city. I just stayed here to recover but I should ask that question to you. You want to come badly to Great World but now that you’ve arrived here, what are you planning to do next by joining my organization?”

“Me? It’s still too early for me. I’m feeling uncomfortable these days as my body hasn’t adjusted to the mana density of this planet. It’s too high and I felt like I’m being restrained.”

“I see. I will not pry deeply but if you want to know something about this world, you can just ask me or Alice. Alice and I are folks of this planet so we know a lot of things here than any of you.” Souta said before he turned around and exited the training ground.

On the next day…

The organization could function properly. With this, Souta planned his next move to go to the nearest city. Their current resources were limited and they need to find merchants that could supply them.

Souta chooses Alice and Eztein. Eilish will join too so there were four of them in total. She said that she wanted to come with him to explore the Great World that she could only read in books before.

“I thought that you didn’t want to move,” Souta said to Eilish.

“Yeah, but I’m also curious about the city.”

“There’s nothing much difference between the city here and in your homeworld. The only problem is that the ordinary people here are ten times stronger than the ordinary folks there.”

“Oh? It’s interesting. Do you think that there’s a god in the city?”

“Sigh… Gods wouldn’t show themselves easily. Even if you’re living in this place, you can hardly see a god in your entire life.”

“Alright, I still want to come with you.”

“Fine, I understand. Just listen to my word. I don’t want trouble to come at me. It’s a different matter if I will take the initiative to go to the trouble.”

Souta pinched the bridge of his nose. At least a shackled realm was going to accompany him in a city. Her strength was an assurance in an emergency situation.

“So… Boss, where are we going to depart?” Eztein asked as he joined the conversation.

“On the next day,” Souta replied to him.

“Oh, then I need to prepare too.”

“Yeah, pack some potions that Isabella prepared. Also, some gold and silver ores. We need to exchange them for some coins.” Souta said.

“Is there something I can help with?” Alice asked.

“Nothing. I don’t have anything else to do too so I’m going to train before we depart.” Souta replied.

“Then, I’m going to train too,” Alice said in response.

“Come with me. We’re going to increase our combat skills.”

The two went to the training ground. They entered Saya’s inner consciousness and trained their combat skills.

Two days had passed quickly…

Souta, Alice, Eztein, and Eilish had finished their preparation. They left after bidding their farewell to their comrades.

“Too bad. I actually want to come too.” Franklin sighed. “I wanted to see the power level of the people of this world.”

“That’s the reason why our leader didn’t choose you to accompany him,” Torkez said to Franklin.

“You’re too much. You’re much more aggressive than monsters.” Doranjan said.