DANTE

DANTE

"You are a good judge of character" Alejandro commented as we watched Diana peruse the house, her eyes glittering with excitement

"She is a debutante bitch, they all want their lives seeping in anywhere they go and she is no different" I told him.

"It would seem that she likes you" He mentioned.

My hands stilled in my pocket at his comment. As much as that had been the goal the whole time, I did not want anyone knowing of that except me and if Alejandro had already noticed then...

"I think I understand your plans for her now and I have to say that you are the fucking OG" he whispered, laughing.

I smiled at him not feeling up to the praise he had just heaped on me. I was beginning to think about how unnecessary it was to involve an innocent girl into...

Shut the fuck up, Dante! I berated myself

If you fucking want the throne that you have worked so hard for; then one girl is nothing, my head screamed.

"I want you to know that I am down for anything you have planned and I promise to keep the clan at bay" he told me.

Loyalty; that was exactly what I needed from Alejandro right now and It would seem that I had gotten it judging by his words.

"We should leave" I called out to Diana who was still staring like she was expecting everything to disappear when she wasn't looking

"One minute, I want to take pictures and send to my brothers" she said.

I nodded, turning around before she got a picture of my face. It would not do to already be exposed before I even got the plan in full ride.

"Okay, I am done... we can go now" she said.

"I hope the house treats you right, Diana" Alejandro told her.

"I am sure it will, thank you so much for your help. I don't think I would have found something this perfect without your guidance" she said, reaching to place a kiss on his cheek.

He frowned at me no doubt shocked at her gesture before she linked her arm in mine

"See you, cousin" I called out while he waved and locked the door of the house behind us

"Why did you kiss his cheek?" I asked as we waited for a cab

"I was thanking him" she responded

"Thanking him by placing a kiss on his fucking cheek? That's a really extreme thank you" I snapped

"Wait; do not tell me that you are jealous I pecked your cousin? It means nothing, Dante" she said, touching my arm.

I said nothing; I hadn't meant to ask but it had come out anyways. I was exposed with her and I did not want to admit that she was getting under my skin just like I was getting under hers.

"Let's go" I told her.

We entered the cab while I rattled off the address of the hotel

"I thought you wanted to show me Italy after this?" Diana teased

"I am not in the mood, go back to the hotel and wait for me there"

I could sense her demeanor change and felt her body go rigid but I did not turn. I was trying to rein my fucking self under control because if I did not, I was going to fuck up the whole plan.

We said nothing to each other as the cab moved until it reached the hotel

"Thank you for today" Diana said softly and made to open the door

"I am sorry" I told her

She turned, gazing at me through hurt eyes.

"Do not ever tell me what I must or must not do" she stated simply and then stepped out of the car.

I waited until I was sure she was inside the hotel and on the way to her room before I gave the man another address, to the house of a girl I used to fuck in the past and one I hadn't visited since the arrival of Diana to Italy.

I had bought her the apartment of course and made sure to supply everything she needed to just be a dutiful paramour. She opened the door as soon as she saw me step out and smiled, wrapping herself all over my body.

"I haven't seen you in a while, Dante and you do not pick your calls. I wondered if maybe you have gotten someone else and forgotten me" she said, drawing me inside

"Why the fuck are you dressed?" I growled.

She smiled knowingly and discarded the shirt she had on; my shirt which she had taken by force... as a token of my love, she had said.

Soon she was naked before me, her breasts still as supple and succulent as I remembered.

"Where do you want me, mi amor?" she muttered, drawing closer

"On your knees" I groaned.

She knelt without question, crawling all the way to where I sat.

I watched her, she knew exactly what she had to do and wasn't hesitant about it. I watched her fiddle with my jeans, my mind drifting to a girl, the one who had told me off just an hour ago.

She has the fucking nerve while she is only still alive by my mercy, I raged

Cassie's warm mouth wrapped itself around my cock and began slurping, her moans echoing while I groaned and held her head in place but my mind was elsewhere and it wasn't long before I began to imagine exactly how Diana's mouth would feel around my cock. There was no way it was going to feel the same as Cassie's, this I knew.

"Is something wrong, Dante?" Cassie asked, holding my cock in her hand

"Keep doing what you are doing; I don't pay you to ask rude fucking questions" I snarled at her

She frowned but placed her mouth back on my cock and began slurping, eliciting nothing from me. I could only think about Diana and how much I wanted to make her pay.