SEVENTEEN

Alexander watched her with his heart pounding furiously in his chest; this was one woman whom he desperately wanted naked. He could imagine her crawling up his body while he spanked that incredibly rounded buttocks. In Italy where he had come from he was so sort after by those of the opposite gender that he fucked without even feeling; he only wanted control and they were more than eager to give that to him with their mouth working his dick like they were born with a mouth full of cock and when he slapped them around, they moaned in ecstasy like they enjoyed it just so he could make one of them his mistress. He never fucked any girl twice and he always had a long line of women waiting to gorge themselves on his cock. Why then was Mara different and why did she not find him attractive, he was like a dog waiting for the faintest of smiles from its master with her and it was infuriating but also thrilling.

She was the jolt he had been waiting a long time to feel and he was thoroughly enjoying the chase... her engagement to Lucien Rodrigues meant absolutely nothing to him and he could hardly wait before his mouth was on that pussy and he was showing her what it meant to be his.

Mara Sinclair to him was the most beautiful women he had ever set his eyes upon and he could only thank his father for the opportunity of meeting her. He had suspected earlier when the old man had insisted he went personally for the meeting that he was trying to hook him up with the fashion goddess he always talked about and he had remembered telling his father that if he was so enamored by the woman then he could have her himself; he was quite thankful that his father had not taken him up on that word because he wanted her for himself.

He could imagine her on his arm, a spectacular sight and the jealousy on most of his business associate's faces as he introduced her to them as his mistress. He was not one for marriage or children and not like he had had a good and leading example from his father who was off with his recent paramour; he wouldn't call her a wife yet until she lasts about three months as the new Mrs. Russo.

"You are staring" Mara commented as she took a seat at the already set table by the deck.

Her eyes roamed the yacht searching for the painting but she was pretty sure it wouldn't be somewhere as visible as where she sat at the moment; she filed at the back of her mind a request to ask for a tour of the yacht later.

"I am not sorry, if you were in my shoes and in the presence of the most beautiful woman in the universe, you will stare too" Alexander told her as he took his seat in front of her.

His massive frame filled the atmosphere and Mara had to shrink back to be able to breathe properly, he was a very dashing and attractive man but sadly she wasn't in the least interested in him although she hated to admit that it was because of a certain rogue artist.

"You flatter me" Mara said, flashing him a smile.

"I am not one to flatter, I will rather show you how exactly I consider you beautiful and you can call me Alex, I allow friends call me that and I believe we have crossed the threshold for friendship" he told her

"If you insist then, Alex"

Alexander beamed as his name rolled off her tongue, soon she shall be screaming it at the top of her lungs as he rams his cock into her sweet and dripping pussy. Soon she was going to be calling him daddy as he fingers her delectable pussy with her mouth... that attractive mouth and tongue sucking on his...

"Are you listening to me?" Mara interrupted his very lewd thoughts

"You were saying?" Alexander asked, unashamed at being caught openly ogling her

"I was asking if you have been able to contact your father; Mr Russo and his thoughts concerning the shortage in materials" Mara told him.

"Unfortunately, I have been unable to contact him but I will have that sorted out and when he comes, we shall talk about it"

"Thank you, when should I be expecting the rest of them?" Mara asked just as a man she considered the chef approached and asked what she would like to have.

"I will leave Alexander to decide that" She told him.

She did not want to say she wanted nothing; after all she was on the yacht because she had told him this was going to be the dinner he wanted them to have. She watched Alex whisper something to the chef and then turned towards her with his lips quirked up in a smile

"We agreed you will call me Alex" He reminded her

"Ofcourse, it will take some getting used to" Mara admitted

"Would you like a tour of the yacht before our meal is ready?" He asked her

Mara nodded, it had been at the tip of her tongue to ask him but she figured it was going to sound extremely suspicious

"I heard about what happened at the gallery and the unfortunate disappearance of your fiancée's painting" Alexander began as he led her to an exquisite looking room.

Mara tried to stop her racing heart, she had wanted to bring up the topic herself but seeing as he was taking the lead, she decided to go along with him

"It was a most unfortunate incident seeing as it was a portrait of me" She said, trying to keep her voice light

"It indeed was. The police were here earlier in the week for random questioning and I made sure to tell them all I knew about the incident especially as I had tried to buy the painting." Alex continued as they walked, his eyes burrowing into the side of her face hoping for some reaction to the real reason she was there.

"Hopefully, they will find whosoever stole the painting and bring them to justice" Mara quipped.

"Indeed" Alexander said ominously

He showed her the engine room and then the gallery where series of paintings hung and he watched her eyes snap in all directions, no doubt searching for the missing painting. It was laughable how Lucien Rodrigues had sent her to do his dirty job and Alexander could feel the bile of betrayal rise in his throat at Mara's actions. They walked over to the food freezing unit and the spa and also his own private gym where he worked to exorcise his demons.

There was a hair salon and an outdoor swimming pool with a very beautiful dining room but one thing Mara took in was how exquisite the furniture were, she was always one for antiques and so she was surprised at how the yacht had a mixture of both antiques and modern day equipment. She was introduced to the crew and also the chefs but they passed the men holding weapons she had seen the other time with him at the gallery, they gave her the chills and she was glad he made no introductions with them.

"Your yacht is incredible and much bigger than it looks" She told him as they took their seat again

"Yes it is" Alexander agreed with pride etched on his face.

He hadn't shown her the cellar or the self- constructed dungeon where he had a man being tortured for stealing drugs from him. He had thought she was here to actually have dinner with him and make enquiries concerning the materials but she could have done that over the phone and the dinner was probably a last resort for her, she had actually been here to survey for the painting. He ground his teeth gently, willing the rage in his mind to calm as he stared at her beautiful face... if it wasn't that he loved her so much, she would be dead but then again she was going to be punished and he just had to think of the right punishment for her.

"The food is here" Mara commented

Alex hardly heard her past the roar in his ears; she had defied him and was definitely going to be punished.