DANTE

DANTE

"You did a great Job, Luca" I told him after the not so dramatic exit of Diana

"I shall ask again if I need to be aware of the reason you want to be the foreigner's knight in shiny armor"

"I do not want to be her anything but unfortunately, she is important to me and I want you to keep an eye out for me on her movements. Can you do that?"

Luca nodded, he wasn't one to always ask questions but I guess this was a situation that called for questions.

I exited the restaurant and headed up to my cousin's home. He was one of the few people still extremely loyal to my dead brother, Alexander and he wanted the Rodrigues' to pay as much as I wanted them. I wasn't blind to the fact that Alejandro did not consider me a leader yet and the chance to prove myself was making sure I brought down the Rodrigues family.

I did not care for his approval but I wanted his loyalty; if I was to take over the dealings of my family, I needed loyal men by my side and this was the way to prove my loyalty.

He was throwing a loud party as usual; it was something always attached to his name and I wasn't bothered, so far he wasn't taking from the family's purse

"Cousin!!! It is so good to see you, come on in and join us" Alejandro shouted as soon as he saw me.

"We have to talk" I told him

"Loosen up; we will talk about whatever it is after" He bellowed

I could smell the stale liquor on his breath which signified that he had been drinking for a long time, probably days.

"This is about Alexander so I suggest you disband this party and get your shit together" I snapped at him.

I watched him sober up instantly and then whisper furiously to the girl next to him. I did not stay to watch him get rid of the numerous people who were high on different things.

He came to meet me later on with something stuck in his mouth. I glanced towards him, my irritation showing

"What do you have?" He asked, taking a seat in front of me

"Diana Rodrigues is in town and is looking for a home here. She is going to stay for long and you are going to show her the apartments you have" I told him

"How is this possible? I did not think that they were going to come over here. Do you not think that this is some sort of trap?"

"I thought about it at first but I have spoken to her and I really think she is here alone on some rediscovery nonsense"

"When are we to make our move... is it after I show her the apartment or before?"

"You are not to make any move without my express order, is that understood?"

I watched him stare at me but did not respond, he continued chewing whatever was in his mouth which infuriated me more.

"Your boss is speaking, Alejandro" I growled, rising on my feet and slamming my fist into side of his head.

I heard bone crack and felt thoroughly satisfied as he collapsed in a heap on the ground.

"Get the fuck up and challenge me if you want to but you know that you will lose but I won't have to deal with your stupid fucking attitude again" I snapped

He said nothing, blood trickling from his mouth and then got up on his feet, his eyes showing something...

"Well, challenge me and we shall see who is fit to rule but for now, you will do exactly as I tell you; is that understood?"

He got down on one knee with his head bent in submission

"You are in charge" He said

I stretched out one hand to help him back into his seat; he had a stupid grin on his face that attributed to all the drugs messed up in his system but he seemed attentive and that was enough for me.

"I will give her your number and then you will show her a home which you shall convince her to buy. I am going to avenge my brother, you do not have to worry about that and by the time I am done with Diana Rodrigues, she would have nothing left to her name" I reassured him

He nodded and then brought out a hand for a shake, I could almost guess that this was him giving me his loyalty and I wondered what changed.

The meeting with Alejandro was over but it was time for me to gather the boys and begin plans on how to make sure Diana was always in my grasp. I did not want her learning of my identity until I was ready to reveal it.

I wanted her to be so taken by me that by the time she realized what she had gotten herself into, she would be broken... like a used rag doll.

I smiled at the thought, pleased with myself as I headed back to the hotel... the same one she was checked into. I wanted to be close to her, I wanted to infiltrate her life and only then would I be led to the murderer of my brother.

I walked into the hotel and was greeted by the receptionist who blushed when I winked in her direction. I was loved by the ladies and Diana was not going to be any different from them all.

"She is in her room?" I asked

"Yes, she hasn't left since lunch." I was told

"Good, keep me updated on her outings and you shall be well rewarded"

"I would do anything for the Russo family" the girl breathed, giggling her big breast

I was sure she would do anything including getting down on her knees and sucking my cock. On other days I might have taken her up on her offer but for now I had other things to do... the seduction of a girl was at hand.